Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Playing with Magic

1 post in this topic

Posted

The moon shone high in the dark night sky, along with the gray clouds that drifted across the darkness. The rain poured quick and hard, leaving no trace of dryness. I was soaked to the bone, but I kept running. I panted for breath, more like wheezes. How long have I been running? That question was unknown at the moment. All that was on my mind was; Euron, and to remember to breath and run. I stepped onto a puddle, soaking my pants even further. How much longer? I darted in between trees, branches, and apparently a couple fire balls heading my way. The fire cinched the top of my head as I tried to duck underneath it. A root suddenly appeared in front of my feet, tripping them. I fell face-flat on the wet, dirty grass with a thud. I stumbled back up onto my feet somehow. I began running again. I leapt off a small hill that I came across, and ended up in village ruins. Buildings everywhere still stood, but obviously blown up by someone, or something.

Suddenly, I felt a strong presence right behind me. I jumped up in the air, dodging a punch that smashed through the ground, creating dirt and water to fly up. I landed five feet away from my opponent.

“Oh? Have you possibly gotten stronger over the past few years?