Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Bluh is a great word.

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Pheo, there may be time traveling hijinks going on, such as Jade's grandfather shooting the Giclops and saving John, but I don't think Hussie's gonna mess with things like that. See Midnight Crew Intermission.

Posted

I read the midnight crew intermission, I had to read it like three times to understand it, lol. But thats got, like, the most time hijinky stuff of all of the parts in the whole story. On top of that, John resembles jade's grandfather, and jade herself.

Posted

That's a stylistic thing more than something on purpose, I think. Besides, We'll see eventually, won't we. Besides, Jack(Not Spades) might have some interesting things for us in the near future.

Posted

wait I thought spades and jack were the same person.

Posted

urban dictionary

Bluh - A nicer way to say "what the puppy?"

Posted

They're more like alternate selves, I think. Since Snowball is based off the Black Queen, but the Black Queen is dead in the Kid's storyline.

Posted

Well, they could be off that pin thing one of the green english guys had. The thing that jumped around realities where people were alive or dead and whatnot. In the Spades intermission. But didn't you read the summary the creator guy made? I think he mentioned noir and slick, and snowball and the queen. I don't remember it saying them being alternates.

But then again, that totally might be the case. I mean you've known about this and have been following it much longer than I have.

Posted

Probably not that long. But I didn't bother reading the summary, because I mean that was just way too long.

Posted

Well, maybe you should. He explained a lot of things that weren't obvious, or really even able to be picked up on. I found it very useful.

This is more complicated than LOST.