Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zelda Wii Confirmed to be Announced at E3 2010 | Plus vote for E3

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Regarding OfficialNintendoMagazine.co.uk, Shigeru Miyamoto said that the game will be shown off a lot, as he says they will 'publish a lot close to the game's completion'.

------

[center][img]http://adrbrew.zeldafan.net/art/normal_ZeldaWiiPoster.jpg[/img][/center]

[i](I did bold the important text)[/i]
[quote]It looks as if Miyamoto wants to make the new Legend Of Zelda Wii game easier to control, just like he's done with Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Speaking to German website gamingmedia, Miyamoto is reported to have said "For us, it is important to the to optimize gameplay and make the controls easier. We do our best to make the controls player friendly, since 'Zelda' has become complicated."

He also backed up Eiji Aonuma's desire to surprise people with the new game, saying "For us, two things are important: to meet expectations and to surprise people. How we do it this time, I will not reveal. [b]Normally, we create the video sequences, and these sequences are expanded. But this time we started with the game structure. And then with the video sequences. So this time it was reversed. Therefore, we have had little so far from the game to show. But will publish a lot close to the game's completion."[/b]

[b]As for the mystery character in the game's artwork, he simply said "This image plays an important role in the plot. At E3 you will see what I mean."[/b]

Roll on E3...[/quote]
Source: [url="http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk"]officialnintendomagazine.co.uk[/url]

Ain't that exciting or what? It sure does looks promising for me!

[b][u]Plus, vote for your most anticipated game at: http://e3.gamespot.com/readers-most-anticipated ! (Vote Zelda Wii, of course. Halo Reach etc of course already gonna be there.)[/u][/b]

Posted

YES!
Well, I already knew it was coming to E3 but it was nice to hear it from a source!

Posted

. . .
This doesn't necessarily mean that it'll be announced at E3. Sure, it'll be mentioned, but whether or not we'll see videos of gameplay or cutscenes is unknown.

Anyways, good to hear some Zelda news after awhile.

Posted

Yea, though, they might show of Link's model or one screenshot, may even Link's 'helper' (Navi, Tingle, Midna, Tatl)

At the end: As for the mystery character in the game's artwork, he simply said "This image plays an important role in the plot. At E3 you will see what I mean." I thought it would be a confirmation.

Also, Hey Saria_Kokori. :3

Posted

Ah, the new Zelda and the revelation of the next parallel reality in Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions. E3 is gonna rock this year.

Posted

When's E3?
I need to know when to leave the internet.

Posted

June 15-17.

I'm sure Nintendo will make it the centerpiece of their E3 showcase. We'll probably get a trailer at least, if the game is really scheduled to come out this winter.

Posted

*fidgets* Nineteen days? Come on! I can't wait this long!

Posted

2 and a half weeks? i can certainly wait!

Posted

E3 in June (15-17) and San Diego Comic Con in July (22-25), Oh I think I'm going too...nerdgasm!!!!!!

Posted

bwhah! this just makes me want to go to E3 more...Not only Zelda wii... but Portal 2 as well! This E3 Should Rock :joy:

Posted

ZELDA ZELDA PLEAASE NOW CROSSBOW I WANT MAH BOW NORMAL!

Posted

I can't wait for the E3 announcment! I'm looking forward to this! I do know it's in 2 and a half weeks so I will patiently wait for that day to come. [img]http://www.hyrule.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/n_n.gif[/img]

Posted

I always had a feeling E3 would be where they'd really show off the new Zelda game. June will be a great month indeed :D

Posted

We all already knew this was gonna happen, I hope.