Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Stepmother

36 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh shit. lol. I haven't in a long time. But yeah.

Posted

Well, that's assuming that she'll actually have enough money to move out on her own. I mean, I want my own place really bad, but I can't move out because I can't find a job. :/

Uhm, Saha is male.

Posted

Shhh Kimz.

No one is supposed to know.

Posted

Uhm, Saha is male.

OooOOOOOOoooooohhhhhh.......my bad. :P

Posted

just don't do a single thing she says. if she grounds you, so what? all that means is she dosent want you going outside/watching tv/using your computer etc, that dosent mean that there's anything really stopping you from doing those things, it just means she doesnt want you to. basically my best advice is basically that if she's gonna bitch, give her something to really bitch about. leave when she's in the middle of talking/yelling to/at you, when she tells you to clean your room just don't do it. basically if she's going to be a terribble mother, you might as well be a terribble son. i know i'ts immature but this the best i can come up with. hope it helps.

Posted

Huh. Sounds like my step mom, Sylvia. She once told my brother, and I Quote: "You are not welcome here{Dad's house}" She's also cheated on him and thinks of us as American hicks (It's a vibe I get). See also "Is it so wrong to have a toothpick"