Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

TZCN Introduces Popular Werewolf Game Live!

2 posts in this topic

Posted

Well guys,

Lurking around the fourm's I've seen the Werewolf game quite popular around here, So I decided to add it as a feature onto the chat. You can play the game live and with other players any time by connecting to the chat and typing: /join #Werewolf

This will enter you into a secondary channel that will allow you to play the game. We currently only allow 5-12 players at a time but it's awesome fun... So why don't you pop along and say Hi!

This is the beginning of the new and exciting features that will be happening on TZCN so keep your eyes and ears open! You can also check out www.nixtrixirc.net/werewolf.html to figure out how to play but it's pretty simple. So come along and give us a try.

Also, this post gives me a chance to alert all regular chat users that Triforce.tx.us.nixtrixirc.net, The offical TZCN server will be undergoing some work over the next few days... This is to fix all the problems that have been occuring with SSL and stability problems. Nothing to worry about but I'd rather get it fixed now after Dustin gave me access to complete my duties :).

- Nixtrix.

Posted

For those who are not ready to commit to a long forum game of Werewolf, these are perfect. Each "day" phase where the villagers get together to lynch someone spans 2 minutes, and each "night" phase where the wolf kills off someone is only 1 minute. The games tend to only last 5-10 minutes unless there are a LOT of people.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0