Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Time To Go Pyro!

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok! So if you live in the U.S. then you probably know that Sunday is Independence Day! In other words, for me it means fireworks and explosions! Every year we find things to blow up and burn. Most of the time we just find old toys and go nuts with those! But last year I got creative and made a dummy out of an old halloween costume and some hay! So we fired roman candles at it until it burst into flame! It was amazing! Later that night my cousin lit a firework that had 9 shots to it, and it tipped over on its side! so we quickly realize that it had so we take off running for cover when one of the shots whizzes right beside us! After that was over we heard that another one of the shots had flown into the pool and exploded like a depth charge! The whole ordeal was funny because last year my uncle put a ball upsidown in its canister and the whole thing blew up!!!

If anyone has any Ideas or Stories about the fourth of july or fireworks, then feel free to post them here!

Posted

Massachusetts cracks down p hard on fireworks, but we enjoy them in Maine. I love doing sparklers with my little cousins~<3

Posted

I wish I were in your family T^T

Adopt me? *puppy eyes*

But all that really sounds like fun you lucky duck :3