6 posts in this topic

Posted

So many resolved plotlines! I am certainly glad that

Artie survived

, though I feel sorry for

Mrs. Frederick's asian driver bodyguard guy, as well as Macpherson

I also enjoy how

H. G. Wells turns out to be a woman

. Maybe she will be the next big antagonist on Warehouse 13?

Posted

What is this devilry?

Posted

I cannot wait to see the new season

Posted

I totally called it! Artie survived the explosion using the Phoenix!

Posted

I know! I can't believe they made us wait 9 months for that! It was worth it though. I feel sorry for Mrs. Fredericks asian driver bodyguard man, and I can't believe how they made Leena onnicent by putting in a "pearl of wisdom" that controls your mind! I'm glad the Warehouse knows that Claudia is innocent.

Posted

I know! I can't believe they made us wait 9 months for that! It was worth it though. I feel sorry for Mrs. Fredericks asian driver bodyguard man, and I can't believe how they made Leena onnicent by putting in a "pearl of wisdom" that controls your mind! I'm glad the Warehouse knows that Claudia is innocent.

I like how they made H.G. Wells a woman, very edgy. Of coure that blows my Warehouse 13 fanfic to hell (but more on that later). I like the new theme song and opening credits and sad about Mr. Kim (the Bodyguard) dying. I do have one gripe, I hope they don't spend the entire season looking for H.G. Welles, I liked the artifact of the week formula that season one had.

Now for my fanfic:

It was to feature Pete and Myka traveling across the US in search of a biforcated artifact that turns out to be Thor's Hammer (which controls nature). A sub plot involved a mysterious man who is trying to find the hammer before them and in the end it is revealed that the man is a warehouse agent from the future who traveled back in time using the key from H.G. welles' Time Machine to intercept the hammer before Pete and Myka bring it back to the Warehouse because once there it reacts violently with Loki's Mask, another artifact on display and the two destroy the place killing everyone inside (except Artie who was away). The Agent is Arthur Nielson Jr and as he seals the Hammer in Warehouse 0 (a small pocket dimension outside of space time) he starts to fade away seeing as that the future has changed. after he has faded away Pete, Myka, Claudia, Artie and Leena are left to wonder what A.J's new life is like.

A prolog was to show A.J still in existence in the alter future as a Warehouse agent along with his partner Jean Lattimer Myka and Pete's daughter.