Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Hunger Games Signups

10 posts in this topic

Posted

OK, this is essentially a fight to the death with the last one standing. If you have read the books then congratulations, you know the rules. But for those who don't here you go. There are 12 Districts. There are two participants per district. Each district has their own special ability. You will be thrown into an arena where it go with or against your abilities. I can make anything happpen in this arena to kill you or to atleast attempt to. Days and nights can last as long as a few minutes to weeks. If you choose to not participate you can send gifts to your favorite participant, but only one per day. And the only rules inside the arena are stay alive, don't eat your kills, and there is only one winner per each games, weapons are not mechanical, there are swords, spears, and the like. . There are supplies spread around the arena, lesser and lesser in value the further away from the cornucopia, which has the strongest supplies. For example, nearest your starting point there could be a bottle of water that will last you few hours, but in the cornucopia there could be a pack of water that can last a week. And that's it this will be posted again in the actual games themselves.

Here are your abilities

District 1- One of the strongest, no special abilities.

District 2- Same as District 1.

District 3- One of the weaker districts, but can make electric traps.

District 4- One of the Strongest Districts, can make nets, use tridents, and fish.

District 5- Not strong or weak, but extreamly sneaky. Easily able to steal food from other contestants.

District 6- Not weak, but extremely smart and can out smart others.

District 7- Strong, can cut down trees and make firewood easily.

District 8- Not very strong, but can weave and make clothes out of anything.

District 9- Not stong but can hunt so able to get food easily

District 10- Same as district 6

District 11- Strong, knows about agriculture and which plants to eat and not eat, so can poison somebody

District 12- Weak, but excellent at archery and can kill you from afar.

And here you go. Remeber, 2 per District.

Posted

I'll join.

Posted

Posted

lol i wanna join to, District 6!

Posted

I'll join, District 4.

Posted

Ok I understand the idea but how exactly do you play it? If it sounds fun I'll join 12.

Posted

^Essentially it's like werewolf, but it is a free for all and there is only one standing at the end. You can make alliances, but you will have to break it one point

Posted

has this game been tested?

Posted

District 11