Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wind Walker Glitches

7 posts in this topic

Posted

That's just the beginning, though. There are so many things you can do with this glitch. You can skip the half of Dragon Roost Cavern, skip the Boss Key of the same dungeon, skip the second half of the Helmaroc King battle, skip the whole of Ganon's Tower.

More on that last bit; you can skip Ganon's Trials, Puppet Ganon, and the Light Arrows.

That last video needs an explanation, though:

What it does is simply delay a cutscene through the use of the Spring Water. They take out the Wind Waker just as the Spring Water turns into regular Water and this glitches the game into stopping any cutscene from happening, making walls more easily passed through, and apparently, stops doors from loading.

All in all, this game is getting p. glitched. Some of the other videos on the profiles of the makers of these videos have some other interesting videos, like stopping Makar from being stolen in the Wind Temple.

Posted

Its just so hard to do though, you gotta button mash so much! :(

And i'm guessing you can skip the Hero's shield with the help of a pig :)

Posted

Yeah, probably. But, you need it for certain partttttssssssss. Although, those can probably be skipped with the Zombie Hover. The only part that comes to mind is the Forest Haven. Although, you do have Bombs and the Tingle Tuner at that point. All it comes down to is if it saves more time than it wastes.

Posted

Bombs come after Forest Haven.

And I have a turbo GC controller somewhere, I just gotta find it :)

You don't need the Hero's Shield for anything as long as you can get by the Forsaken Fortress.

Do you think you can zombie hover when you drown in water with 1 heart piece left and float as soon as you stand back up before you die?

Posted

No idea? You should probably discuss this in the Wind Walker thread at the Speed Demos Archive, that's where I found all these AWESOME OH MY GOSH videos. Although, the thread hasn't been active for a month, sooooo.

http://speeddemosarchive.com/forum/index.php?topic=5209.1680

Also, I have really bad memory. I thought you got bombs in the Dragon Roost Cavern. Mannnnnn, I am bad.

Posted

Those look really hard to do though. Also I didn't need glitches to not get light arrows. My copy came that way. I feel special. :tongue:

However I think I found a new way to kill Link for when I'm pissed off. This is a good day.

Posted

It glitches so hard it even screws up the title of this thread.