Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TZCN... Past, Present & Future?

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Well guys,

As you know there's been a good few changes on The Zelda Chat Network. It's been over a year since it became part of the NixtrixIRC family and witht he work of tappy I started picking up the pieces from FusionChat and Microswift.

Now with new servers, better staff and more variety of channels I think we've made it clear we're here to stay. With improvements come new faces such as Zelda Dungeon and a few others which are in the pipeline.

Time and time again... People decide to remember the bad days of the the old TZCN and not the good ones. It was once a great community which threvied from all things zelda. The fresh new chat network just doesn't focus only on zelda but from general chat, gaming, webhosting and much much more. So if you have a website and would like your own chat hosted by us (free of charge) then pop onto the chat and ask for Nixtrix.

Come on guys show your support for once a thriving community :)

- Nixtrix.

Posted

Yes. All you forum peeps need to get on Chat more often.
That way no one has excuses for not chatting!

Posted

Nixtrix, and everyone who helped have my thanks. :)
Everything have been improved. And you sure did take care of the bad staff guys, heh.

Chat has also become more active and more of a fun. :) All should join the chat!

Posted

Well, when more forum peeps OR people worth talking to go on. >:C
THAT'S when I'll check on in.

Posted

I'm not worth talking to? =(