Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

About those Goddesses...

23 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't think it could take place before the Triforce because that would mean it's the first game and Nintendo aren't going to release the Zelda time-line or say what's first because then they can't change it. Seeing as it fits in before Ocarina of Time it's unlikely that anyone has pieces of the Triforce unless this is the story of how the pieces were put back together... or something like that.

EDIT: Thinking about that, there's a possibility we could see the Sacred Realm and possibly the Goddesses. Obviously this is just some very unlikely speculation.

Posted

How could they possibly rejoin the timeline in a game that takes place before the timeline was split? |:

Also, like I said.

Before the Triforce, THIS IS WHAT STUFF LOOKED LIKE.

lolrt.png

Posted

I do hope the goddesses do not look like golden statues this time

Posted

Haha that's a good point, they'll probably look like they did in the Oracle games.

Posted

But they weren't the Goddesses. :< They were just Oracles who looked like them.

Posted

Who ever said the oracles looked like them?

Posted

This is a good idea if you ask me, I'd like to see more of the Godesses perasonalities and abilities in upcoming games. I think the reason Nintendo avoids talking much about the Godesses is the fear of offendingJudeo-christian audiances, but speaking from a cristian perspective I don't mind if they did include them more in the game. I'm sure if the fans ask for it enough they'll cave and include them more.

Posted

Why would a fantasy based game be afraid of insulting people with the appearance of deities?

If they were really afraid of that, there wouldn't be three Goddesses.

In fact, they wouldn't be Goddesses.