Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

STARCRAFT 2

11 posts in this topic

Posted

so lately this is all ivé been thinking about and how broken the terran are which makes them fun :D

iv:e been watching some pretty good matches played by awesome players and it's fun to watch they play so fast we dont know whats happening

has anyone got it?

Posted

I've got it but I need to figure out what the problem is, for some reason it overheats my computer just watching the beginning cut scene. And since my video card is an ATI Radeon HD 4850x2 I dont know what the problem is... >_<

Posted

I bought it today and I suck.

Posted

im loving starcraft it's a nice alternative

i got my hands on metroid last night at 12 and ivé already finished it 100% so i need something else now

starcraft happens to be it

Posted

Thnx LL I couldn't believe how much crap was in video card hope it will work now...

Posted

was metroid really that easy for you to finish? I was thinking about getting it some time, but I mean if its over that quickly...

Posted

I feel disgust of the absense of LAN

Okay, not exatcly disgust, but now I can't 1v1 my friend without going through Battle.net. Also, apparently professional StarCraft competitions were not able to be held anymore, because of no LAN. Which sucks.

Posted

I have Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT and almost ALL my games have recomded Geforce 8800 GT as recomended, but still Mirrors edge and other games run`s still fine at medium textures and graphics.

Posted

i got metroid on a midnight launch at around 10pm and just finished it when i put this post up hah

Posted

Metroid huh?

SHORT!?

Posted

Yeah, it sounded like an interesting game to play. Was it fun?