Oh the irony.

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Unless I've gained or lost in the past two weeks, yes I'm sure.

I'm 5'10"

Posted

Gosh, you know, that's really tempting.

But, there are no carrots in the house, and I can't find the cord for my camera.

T-T

Posted

Post a picture of your nude self clenching a carrot between your asscheeks. In protest, you know. It'll make a statement about the state of this nation's shdas'bfj sfddh'AOsad s'fgg

Been there done that.

Wait, you were talking about Gabs?

Heh, my mistake!

Posted

I had to convert it but (apparently, according to my conversion xD) 140 is light! :o And eating a salad without anything else isn't healthy, ya need yer red meat maaan!

Posted

Yeah you need to eat a little of meat/fruits/and veggies everyday

If you stop eating meat and only eat salad once you lose that weight (which you don't need to lose) and start eating meat again your body will not be use too digesting meat making gain more weight then you lost...

Get him a human anatomy book and show him how heart problems and diabetes actually happen and how salads are not gonna give you the right nutrients to actually prevent these from happening but actually INCREASE your risk of diabetes because you will not be able to procees sugars currectly because your body will forget how to process it when it is not going into your system. (pretty much your organs suffer from memory loss without a consent remiminder of how to work correctly)

My older sister has diabetes so I was forced to learn about itsweat.gif

Posted

Recently my dad decided to spazz out and put me on a diet, which really didn't bother me, I like eating healthy.

What's annoying is getting preached at that I'm going to get diabetes, have a stroke and die.

He's acting like I'm 400lbs, I'm not anywhere close to that.

So the diet I've been put on is only salad, twice a day.

No meat, soda, dairy or sugar.

I feel like I'm dying >.>

The ironic part is he's about 100lbs overweight.

o_o

WHy not eat fish nad such too? You can eat anything like steak, etc. But just make sure you burn it off!