Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New footage of OoT 3D

38 posts in this topic

Posted

I personally would like it to have been in English. Secondly, I would like it to have shown a little bit more of the 3D footage, meaning that the angle was quirky.

Posted

Couldn't you always see the curvature of the earth in AC?

Posted

Yeah, but this time, with actual depth and w/e.

Posted

It looked the same to me in the photos, but I'll probably just have to find some better sample videos and things. I'm glad there's a new Animal crossing coming out, I didn't want to pick up City Folk again after my wii got fried. Man, I even caught a coelacanth on that thing.

Posted

Looks like some good stuff! Really anticipating the 3DS release. C=

Posted

[quote name='Sahaqiel' date='30 October 2010 - 11:11 PM' timestamp='1288505485' post='322236']
It appears that Nintendo put a lot more thought into the slide pad than Sony did with their little nubby thing. If I recall correctly, the nub was placed on the right side of the console? The place where a control stick is unnatural in regards to controlling direction?
[/quote]
Actually Saha, it is indeed on the left side, right under the d-pad. Although I admit it is a little wonky to use, even if it is on the left side.

On topic, I'm excited about OoT, and the 3DS in general. I doubt I'll have the money to get it right when it comes out though.

Posted

I wonder if they are going to make Navi less annoying....

Posted

It looks AMAZING.
It's so smooth, soft, clean, crisp, just great.