Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MAKE LOZ LEGO SETS!

10 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm sorry, but I want the big N and Lego to do a deal to make OOT Lego sets. A combination of my two favourite things! Please, lego & zelda lovers here, listen! Imagine re-creating the epic battle between Ganon and Link. Or the amazing Temple of Time! OR creating your own dungeons with little plastic bricks. They could do mini sets with chests & items, a beautiful Zora Domain set, the possibilities are endless! I beg you Nintendo, do it!

Posted

I made a Master Sword out of legos once ._. it fell apart so many times, so then I duct taped it :D but... it still fell apart, and it was uncomfortable, so then I took it apart and built a anew one, it was a bit better, but not good enough... so... I just stopped, I did try to build a clay Link... but I'm bad at everything that has to do with build :D

Posted

I'm sorry, but I want the big N and Lego to do a deal to make OOT Lego sets. A combination of my two favourite things! Please, lego & zelda lovers here, listen! Imagine re-creating the epic battle between Ganon and Link. Or the amazing Temple of Time! OR creating your own dungeons with little plastic bricks. They could do mini sets with chests & items, a beautiful Zora Domain set, the possibilities are endless! I beg you Nintendo, do it!

Hey! I made a topic like this too!!! :D

Zelda Lego would be great. It would attract Zelda fans to Lego, and Lego fans to Zelda!!

They should start with WW, then OoT, then MM, then TP!!! :D

Posted

hey u know lego starwars the game how bout lego zelda

Posted

Thatd be so awesome! My cousin gave me a Lego Harry Potter Castle, and it kept falling apart, so eventually I lost my mind and Gorilla glued it together! ^-^

If there was a Zelda Lego set, Id have them all glued together the minute they came out of the box! :D

Hey, if you want Nintendo to do it, if you have a Wii go to the Everybody Votes Channel and suggest a question! Should the Big N make a Zelda Lego set? Yes or No. Thats my idea.

Or you could always send the idea by mail. Exept that they wouldnt do it for legal reasons. I suggested a Joystick add on For the NDS. It was an awesome idea. They Joystick would be inserted into the GBA slot, how simple is that?! And they say no. I have to be supported by a big company. :angry:

But if a majority say yes on the Everybody Votes channel there is a chance they might make it!

Posted

You could build the Temple of Time and stick Volvalgia in it. OR for a WW one, you could do the battle with Gohma. It would be really cool. Or a Hookshot that ACTUALLY extended and pulled the minifigure to it!

It has endless possiblities.

Posted

DO IT NINTENDO/LEGO!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

I'd buy EVERY Zelda Lego set that came out!!

Posted

DO IT NINTENDO/LEGO!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

I'd buy EVERY Zelda Lego set that came out!!

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. I Loved Lego when I was younger, and I sometimes still play with Bionicles.

With that, you could pit Lego Zelda figurines against the Bionicles and see who would win! Best of all, Lego could have a Lego Zelda comic, juse like they do for Bionicle!

And at LegoLands throughout the World, they could have this special station where you could build Zelda - related items. A LEGO TRIFORCE! A LEGO OCARINA, OR WINDWAKER!!!!!!

That would be FR***IN' SWEET!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

I just bought myself a Lego Exo-Force thingy, and I imagined sticking Link in it! It would be carnage! If Nintendon't, I'll send my whack-a-mole army to get them! THEN I SHALL RULE NINTY! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Sorry.

Posted

It is also up to Lego you know. . .