Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Nintenlego

1 post in this topic

Posted

A brick-made adventure!

Link was milling about around Kokiri Forest, after removing several chunks out of his tree, and building them into a statue of himself. He was wondering what to do when the Kokiri Emerald appeared in front of him.

"Link! I think it's telling us to follow it!" Navi shouted. Link took her, attached her to his feet, and followed the Kokiri Emerald to Hyrule Castle. There, it opened up the way to the fairy fountain, and raced inside.

As they entered, they saw that the Great Fairy had been shattered into bricks, and then had her magic stolen.

"Oh no!" Link cried "I have to re-build her! I wonder what did this to her???" He tried the best he could to put her back together, but there was an important piece missing: her head. The Kokiri Emerald then transformed into a fairy, and opened a portal at the back of the fountain.

"I am the Spirit of the Forest. This portal leads to the labarynith where the Great Fairy's head and magic were taken. You must save her. I think I saw a mask floating near this area, or was it a ball of energy? I cannot remember. But when you have returned the Great One to her normal state, return to the Temple of Time. Myself and my brothers shall meet you there." The fairy took off.

"Well, I guess I'll have to enter this portal." Link said. He gathered himself, and stepped into it.

He found himself in another castle, where a man in a red cap was talking to another princess. The red capped man was showing the princess the head of the Great Fairy! Link took his Boomerang, and threw it at the head. It got it, and Link ran into the room.

"Where is the magic of the Great Fairy, you fiends! Stand and fight you... oh. Hi Mario! What's happening here? I saw you with this!" Link held up the head of the Great Fairy.

"Mamma mia, Link, I think a-yousa got-a the wrong-a end of the stick. We were a-saying that we should-a return this, and the magic we-a found back-a to yousa." Mario said. (sorry for the rubbish accent) He handed Link the magic, and said good bye, and Link stepped through the portal once more.

When Link arrived at the Fairy Fountain, he walked to the Temple of Time. Some people were doing maintenece on an old, run down building on the corner of the market. He met the Spirit of the Forest by the gossip stones.

"Thank you, Link. My brothers are behind the Temple, waiting. These Gossip Stones react to a mystical artifact known as the Mask of Truth. I believe that you own this mask, yes? Well, if infused with my power, it has the ability to remove the stones, and unveil their hidden secrets."

"You mean, I can go behind the temple? Ok..." Link muttered. He put the mask on, and it glowed green. He moved up to the gossip stones, and they glowed the same green, until they shattered, and the pieces re-formed to create an archway. All of the trio entered. Behind the Temple, was a beautiful garden, and a podium, stating the words: "If the Hero walks these grounds, the portals of wonder shall be opened, leading to the Mystic Crystal..." Link saw the two other fairies by the podium.

"Hero of Time! Our saviour! Joining us together has released the joy of the gods on the world! Step on these grounds, and portals to other dimensions will crack open like eggs. These will lead to the Mystic Crystal, better known as the Fourth Piece of the Triforce. This is a magical artifact, that will allow us to make contact with the Gods themselves! The cracks, however, will not all appear here. We have created a map leading to the Spirit Lines, which is where the cracks should appear, because the Mystic Crystal shaped these lines to react to the Hero's Podium. You must find this artifact to bring balance to the world! The seal on Ganon is weakening, and this is the only way to keep it intact!" The Spirit of Water exclaimed.