Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

TWISTED SOULS OF TP!!!!

3 posts in this topic

Posted

As we all know... attack the beloved Cucco's has errm well, never ended well for Link...

But as we all know as well, that still doesnt stop us from trying it every single new game that comes out :embarrassed:

And in TP, the first thing I did when I got the wooden sword, my first time playing too, was went into the main section of Ordon and played WHACK-A-CUCCO!!!!!!!! To my surprize however.. instead of being swarmed by an angry mob of cucco's I became a cucco myself, I was like omg wtfzors!!!!! Not exactly like that mind you... And you can do this to every Cucco in the game. But what I learned on my second go round of beating the game is: The cuccos that you release in Kakariko, if you talk to them in wolf form before beating them, or flying around with them, they tell you how nice it is to be here, but the more you beat on them and the more you fly with them, they will tell you about how crazy it is here and they hate it.. so on so forth.. :D

Then, there is... the one... the only... GOLDEN CUCCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My first time around I was too excited about going to the temple of time to even think about talking to him.. my second time around however, I stopped to talk to him, and he says:

TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE CUCCO

I AM GOLD, AND NOT FOR YOU-OO

lol I love it

Posted

I found this too! It is fun!

Posted

What the heck Im gonna try that.