Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

More Zelda Figurines!

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Apparently, there has been more news of zelda figurines! So far, The Hylia (the source where I got all this information) only has a Sheik figurine picture, but theres a video which shows alot of different figurines (including Feirce Deighty Link, hint hint) So, read on!

SOURCE: The Hylia

According to First4Figures' latest news announcement, their Sheik statue preorders go live on the 2nd March 2007. I've not actually heard of any of the other three models, the Fierce Diety Link, the Skull Kid or Ocarina of Time Link shipping yet, so you may want to hold off on this until somebody actually reveals they've obtained one of these figures. Personally, I'm still waiting on the TP statues and the free ones First4Figures said they'd send me back at last year's Comic-Con.

Here's exlusive images and footage of the statue's target render from Comic-Con 2006 courtesy of TheHylia (please do not reuse the following without explicitly crediting TheHylia)

100_2412.jpg

And I couldnt find the footage url, but heres the link to the page that has the footage! Just scroll down the [age and find the video and hit play:

http://www.thehylia.com/zeldanews.php?suba...mp;ucat=19&

Posted

Wow. Cool! Nice find!

I like sheik, but I think she'd look cooler in that 'throwing deku nuts at link' pose that she is always in.

Posted

Wow. Cool! Nice find!

I like sheik, but I think she'd look cooler in that 'throwing deku nuts at link' pose that she is always in.

Yeah...hope they come out with F. Deity Link soon!