Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Zelda Online MMORPG!

27 posts in this topic

Posted

The beta of the Zelda Online has been released!

Play through a world larger then hyrule in and endless adventure! Play as Link, Red Link, Blue Link, Purple Link, Malon, Saria, Skull Kid or Elder! Get rupees to buy new weapons and magic then play through dungeons and temples with your friends and other people online! Work together to solve puzzles within dungeons and fight bosses together! You start your adventure in the Tinokri Village, this village has shops and houses you can visit for your basic needs. Chat to other players hanging out at the village and trade or sell items. The land of Tinokri is the channel for lower levels and users who have not yet beaten the first dungeon [Water Dungeon]. Monsters such as Chuchu's or spiders in Tinokri will give you experience points and money, you then can buy items at the shop. This game was created for LOZ fans everywhere! Experience the adventures of The Legend of Zelda like you have never have before! As an online MMORPG!

http://zeldaonline.org/

Hope to see you there! :D

Posted

Does it work? It stops at "Connected, sending login information..."

the site says the server is online?

Posted

The beta of the Zelda Online has been released!

Play through a world larger then hyrule in and endless adventure! Play as Link, Red Link, Blue Link, Purple Link, Malon, Saria, Skull Kid or Elder! Get rupees to buy new weapons and magic then play through dungeons and temples with your friends and other people online! Work together to solve puzzles within dungeons and fight bosses together! You start your adventure in the Tinokri Village, this village has shops and houses you can visit for your basic needs. Chat to other players hanging out at the village and trade or sell items. The land of Tinokri is the channel for lower levels and users who have not yet beaten the first dungeon [Water Dungeon]. Monsters such as Chuchu's or spiders in Tinokri will give you experience points and money, you then can buy items at the shop. This game was created for LOZ fans everywhere! Experience the adventures of The Legend of Zelda like you have never have before! As an online MMORPG!

http://zeldaonline.org/

Hope to see you there! :D

looks sweet!! does it work yet?

Posted

I need to know if it's working yet :) looks so cool

the server IS online according to the site, but N/A players online.

as you may have noticed you can't log in nor delete account

Posted

I need to know if it's working yet :) looks so cool

the server IS online according to the site, but N/A players online.

as you may have noticed you can't log in nor delete account

my PC cant run it... :cry::cry::cry:

Posted

my PC cant run it... :cry::cry::cry:

I don't think it can't run it, just that the game server isn't up yet.

Posted

The game server is up, and has been for about 4 days. The reason for the long login is that the server is currently full, the maximum it can hold is 30 users at a time. I apologize to everyone who haven't got to play yet. The beta is coming along well, 3 dungeons are finished. Water, Fire and the Shadow dungeon. Just try to login every once in awhile. Hope to see you guys there soon! :D

Posted

yayyy :lol::grinninglink::n_n:

oh by the way, how long is login time? :)

(I was on the "Connected, sending login information" list from midnight till after school and didn't get in)

Posted

do u have to download it? cuz i cant...

Posted

hmmm just wondering... will more people get able to play at one time later?

and alot of countries and only 30 play spots

Posted

hmmm just wondering... will more people get able to play at one time later?

alot of countries and only 30 play spots

hmm... didn't double post was a bug or something

Posted

i cant create an account :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:and i wanted to be blue link. is it 3-d?

Posted

Looks great but it says the server is down :(:cry:

Posted

the capacity of 30 players is sad... :(

when it's full those 30 will stay online all the time and never turn off letting no other play

Posted

That's obviously made by that one mmorpg maker... thing... I used it once... It has possibilities, but this Zelda one doesn't look all that amazing.