Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hobo With A Shotgun

11 posts in this topic

Posted

This has the potential to be the best worst movie ever.

Posted

I don't know how I feel about this.

And it makes me feel uncomfortable about the city.

But I'm sure there have been better worst movies ever. Like Teeth, or Fantastic Planet, or Mega Shark Vs. Giant Octopus.

Posted

Maybe, but I'm going to say you're wrong with those and go with the Army of Darkness, Escape from L.A or even Hard Boiled.

Posted

This just.

He hit that guy's foot with a sledgehammer and it exploded.

Posted

At first I thought it was set in the zombie apocalypse and the babies were humanity's last hope for salvation.

Posted

Lol hobo with a shotgun great title. :D

On another note, if hookers looked like that girl in the multi colored shirt id have like 20 std's by now xD

Posted

There is another movie trailer out on youtube that's on the same lines of insanity as Hobo with a Shotgun, it's called Rubber, I cannot post it in here unless a forum Nazi flips out and gets all "It's unrelated to the topic" on us.

Posted

MS, do you really think anyone cares about topics being derailed on this forum? This is one of the most tight knit forums you will find. I could derail this thread and turn it into another one of my image posting domains, and the mods would probably help.

I just might, actually. Fair warning.

Posted

All I can say is have fun I guess...WHEEEEE, I just spun in my chair because I just remembered it could do that.

Posted

Oh god, Rubber. I remember seeing that trailer, I wanted to see the movie SOO bad. Mostly just cuz the trailer had an awesome song, and it made me want the sound track really bad.

Posted

For those who do not know, Rubber is a movie about a sentient tire that has the ability to blow up your mind.