Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Odd Dreams

8 posts in this topic

Posted

I think there might already be a Dream thread but...who cares!

Post your odd, crazy and bizarre dreams here.

"The Boardroom"

I found myself in a long room. It wasn't very wide (about 8 feet from wall to wall) but it was almost triple that in length. In the centre there was a long oak table and beyond that a bank of windows. There's a man who is old with salt & pepper hair. He's holding a poster board. He looks at me then to the poster then says " Look at this... right here." I try to but it's all blurry

Posted

I have Jurassic Park style dreams, especially one where a bunch of people including myself were stuck on a tropical island. Not only were we stuck but we were being hunted down by this one scientific company (BLACK MESA lol) while having to, simultaneously, avoid becoming dinosaur chow. I remember one of the soldiers from the company being eaten by a raptor, starting with his arm. Guns were usually involved.

I had two of these dreams in one night once. The confusing part is that I don't recall ever watching Jurassic Park.

Posted

@sayuri

maybe the reason you have those dreams is BECAUSE you havent watched jurrassic park.

i always forget my dreams....but my friend had weird dreams the night she slept over at my house....its weird enough for me to warrant posting >.<

she was getting chased by my dog (an incredibly friendly sheltie irl) and she ran into my basement, i was there, like some sort of npc, i said "where are my cats? go get my cats!" and no matter what she said/protested i just repeated "go get my cats!" so she ran upstairs, gathering my cats all in one trip (i have a lot, and if youve ever tried to pick up 3 at the same time....) she got chased around by some character she has a crush on, but didnt know it, got back into my basement with said cats, said character was there, as well as edward elric in his boxers (idk, this is just what she told me) who then proclaimed "lets play zelda!" (she had this dream twice--the other time he said "lets play ddr!") the 4 of us then play whatever game, then go to sleep, and as shes curled up with her character, he starts whispering radio crap in her ear. at that point, she wakes up and shuts off her alarm.

again, not my dream. just the only weird one i could think of.

Posted

I know one of your weird ass dreams, Yoshia. I also plan to take advantage of the knowledge AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

Posted

i once had a dream that i was walking down a hallway. suddenly, the entire building just disappeared, and apparently i started hang gliding. and then the song "Call On Me" started playing as the hang glider burst into flames. i quickly fell to the earth, when suddenly RAINBOW DASH OUT OF puppyING NOWHERE. she carried me to a cloud where the TARDIS was (dunno why it was there). and i got inside, suddenly everything is upside down and i fall out the door. thats when i woke up. of course, David Tennant was standing in my room, and said something along the lines of, "the universe is in danger, i need your help. come on! Allons-y!"

thats when i REALLY woke up. i think my obsessions as of late are getting ahold of my dreams.

also i need that top from inception...

BWOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Posted

So it was a dream....

WITHIN A DREAM.

Posted

i'm pretty sure i also had a dream where i had a swordfight with shockwave from transformers on top of a zeppelin. i managed to disarm him (seeing as it is MY dream), but pointy swords are have no place near a puppying zeppelin.

KABOOM!

then i woke up and my whole day sucked in comparison to my dream.

my mind is a messed up place AND I LOVE IT.

Posted

Evil Demon Android is to My Little Pony like Jarreddude is to Gay