Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game Developers Convention News, Wii Online

9 posts in this topic

Posted

Follow the jump to see a listing of information released at the GDC including upcoming games, release dates, new and just released feature lists, and more on these games: The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Big Brain Acadamy, Super Paper Mario, Pokemon Battle Revolution, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl and <b>dozens</b> more. You will want to take a look at this.

The Legend of Zelda

Posted

ild like to know exactly when PH is released, not just "holiday 2007"

Posted

Theyyyy lied! They said Super Smash Bros. Brawl would be out next week! LOL

Posted

nobody said that and phantom hourglass obviously isn't close enough to completition yet to give a firm release date :(

Posted

[quote name='FLIP' post='32049' date='Mar 8 2007, 10:59 AM']Theyyyy lied! They said Super Smash Bros. Brawl would be out next week! LOL[/quote]

SSBB is now scheduled for release in December I've heard. Apparently we will be able to play it over the net too :P

Posted

SSBB will probs be out slightly before, because they'll want to get it out well before christmas in all regions, but nothing is scheduled yet, although online play for it has been confirmed for ages...

Posted

[quote name='NathanOfLight' post='32055' date='Mar 8 2007, 05:40 PM']SSBB is now scheduled for release in December I've heard. Apparently we will be able to play it over the net too :P[/quote]

wow i did not know that it was going to be realeased in december i thought it would be like on october

Posted

[quote name='hyrulean soldier' post='32080' date='Mar 8 2007, 10:09 PM']wow i did not know that it was going to be realeased in december i thought it would be like on october[/quote]

WHEW, YE-AH! FINALLY, Wi-Fi FO' WII!!!!!! YE-AH!!!!!! WOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!

Posted

I'm really not surprised that Phantom Hourglass isn't coming out until Holiday 2007.