Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Phantom Hourglass Video

16 posts in this topic

Posted

A new video for phantom hourglass was also shown at GDC and the video is shown after the jump.

The game is looking really amazing, it must be said, surprisingly good looking graphics for the DS (albeit a bit odd at close ups of link), enemies showing up on the interactive map, rubbing the touch screen to push enemies back (think final battle in twilight princess when the boss runs at you), more touchscreen boomerang controls and the second screen being used in tons of different ways, one clip showing the top screen actually being the view from the boss you're fighting.

------

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dbHwAO-8EcE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dbHwAO-8EcE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Posted

The graphics look better then anything I've seen for DS. Btw, is that a gerudo u see link fighting? Omg I need a DS so I can buy this game!

Posted

I hope you can choose the size of links head. The one in the vid was XXXXXLarge.

Posted

Lol, I can't believe so many people here don't have a DS.
It looks fairly good, I'm just waiting for them to make an F-Zero DS.

Posted

Poor Link, he got strangled! Looks like its goona be a great game!

Posted

This game is looking GREAT!

Posted

It looks like WW wich I think relly sucked so i don't know if it looks good or bad.

Posted

I think ww was a great game....

Posted

I think the wind waker style ought to work with this game, it's either this or pixelated ocarina of time graphics so I think this is more likely to work with the system.

I liked wind waker too...prfer twilight princess though, but for different reasons

Posted

what can i say except that its just zelda...it has to be good :D

Posted

I dont like WW that much either, but I dont want to destroy it or anything. It was too short for a Zelda game. Anyways, Phantom Hourglass is going to rock. I wonder when the delay will be.

Posted

The Graphics are AWESOME! I mean its DS litle system. Cool :D

Posted

Awesome! The graphics look really nice! I want to play Phantom Hourglass right now! :D

Posted

ahhh, watching this video again is great

apparently famitsu said there would be a june release in japan :S

Posted

That was a cool video and all, but i think that game SUCKS!!!!!! :embarrassed: Ive seen better games, Twilight Princess, even Majora's mask!
Ganon2011 signin off!