Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Danny Phantom: The Ectoplasmic Emissary

2 posts in this topic

Posted

My name is Daniel Fenton, you've probably heard of my parents Jack and Maddie Fenton the Stars of the number one paranormal-reality show "Ghost Chasers". They travel the country helping people with Ghost problems. They track, trace and trap ghosts in special containment vessels then return them to the "Ghost Zone" (a dimension on a slightly different vibrational spectrum from ours) via a transdimensional gateway they built.

This is where things get odd. You see, one day I got curious and opened the portal while I was inside it (stupid right!). Well anyway I got zapped with a jolt of trans-magneto energy which bonded a few cells of remaining ectoplasm from within the gate to my DNA. This bonding transformed me into an entirely new being, a living ghost.

For a time I fought escapees from the Ghost Zone as Danny Phantom or Invisobill the Ghost Boy (Don't ask). Well anyway, my secret was exposed when my Arch enemy Vlad Masters aka Vlad Plasmius used twisted science to send an asteroid on a collision course with Earth in a misguided attempt to gain global celebrity. With help from my friends Sam and Tucker as well assail my family and sister Jazz we managed to turn the entire planet entangable and the asteroid passed harmlessly through the planet.

In the aftermath, my little town of Amity Park was a happy place. All the people who hated me now praised me. They even built a statue of me and proclaimed Amity as the "Home of Danny Phantom". It is now six years since that day. I have since graduated from highschool and am now in college, getting my degree in Para-Psychology. Tucker started his own technology company and Sam now has a successful clothing line.

I also spend time in the Ghost Zone patroling the open border (a thanks from the human world for saving us years ago). They see me as an Emassary of sorts between humans and ghosts. A way of keeping the peace.

But lately things have been a bit weird, I feel a storm is coming.

Posted

Yeah my nephew asked if I would write a story to continue the Danny Phantom story after Phantom Planet the series finale. But I'm bored of it now.