Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Zelda Replay

10 posts in this topic

Posted

In celebration of Zelda's 25th Anniversary I'm calling upon every Hnet member to join me in Zelda Replay, a series wide replay of every console Zelda game (Legend of Zelda, Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask, The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker and The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess [Zelda Four Swords Adventure is optional]) From Halloween leading to the North American release of Skyward Sword.

Use this thread to chart your progress including each game and the time it took to complete.

Posted

Why is FSA optional? It's still a console game...

Posted

I haven't even played all of them once.

Posted

same as ammonsa, with the exception of FSA <3 (beaten so many timessssss i think me and my bros top time is 8 hrs?) and the only game i have access to is....OoT3DS :< im not sure if that counts.

though i keep meaning to beat all the games....note to self: when i go home next, bring back WW and TP.

Posted

And you call yourselves Zelda fans! I have beaten every single zelda game (handhelds included) multiple times. And yes Oot 3D is accepted because it is true to the console version. And the reason Four Swords is optional is although it is technically a console game at it's heart it'll never be anything but a beefed up handheld. And although my Wii doesn't play games my VC saved games still work as does my old Gamecube, which is incredible seeing as i've not played it since 2006.

Posted

This isn't a zelda site dude

Posted

Please tell me you're joking, this is Hyrule.net. Named for the world the (majority of) Zelda games takes place in.

Posted

still doesnt change the fact that my bro is a huge controller hog, and so ive never beaten any first-person console games while hes around. its not like i havent tried, but between my bro hogging the tv/controller, and my parents telling me to do chores, and you know, homework and a part-time job, i really havent been able to get a controller in my hands long enough to play the console games.

despite that, ill probably buy skyward sword at some point, even though itd be a waste, as itd be put at the bottom of the que for me to play, with every other zelda game i own coming first, and having next to no time to play them.

if they magically were able to port those games to 3ds or w/e, id play every last one. but i simply have not and cannot get the time to play them when i have so much crap going on.

Posted

Please tell me you're joking, this is Hyrule.net. Named for the world the (majority of) Zelda games takes place in.

I mean, it used to be an LoZ site but like, half of us have played maybe one or two games, max.