Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Stuck In Paper Mario (for GC)

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay I'm stuck in Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door...at Hooktail's castle...heres what happened:

Okay, so I'm about a quarter of a way through Hooktail (the dragon)'s castle, and I just got the second curse from the chest. Apprently the curse is that whenever I hold R, I turn paper and can slip through really small cracks and stuff, and I also got this stone that makes me sound like a cricket whenever I use my hammer (being Hooktail's weakness)...my question is what now? I've got the curse and I've walked out of the metal bars (which were like prision rooms) and now..I have no idea what to do...I think I need to find a castle key to open a door that is up a flight of stairs... help? :cry:

Posted

Have you used you turtle friend (I forgot his name :embarrassed: ) to press the switches that raise the platforms? If you use hime then you can raise the platform while already standing on it. :D

Posted

Have you used you turtle friend (I forgot his name :embarrassed: ) to press the switches that raise the platforms? If you use hime then you can raise the platform while already standing on it. :D

Yep, but it apparently it just leads to a flight of stairs with a huge gap and a locked door :huh:

Posted

I forget where the key is for sure, but I believe it is one of three places.

1) Just go back through the castle, there should be bars you can slip through to get to a very visible key.

OR:

2) Somewhere, there's more of those blocks that raise and lower, and they can help you get to the key.

OR:

3) In the same room as #2, there's a staircase. Hit a switch with the Koopa to flip the staircase around and get to a key.

Posted

Yeah, I also remember a key near the room where you meet the mouse lady.

Check around that area. . .

Posted

Thanks a bunch guys! I did what you guys said and I found these open bars I could slip through, so forth finding the key, then finding the mouse lady/theif, and beating Hooktail. Thanks!!!

Also, I'll let you guys know if I get stuck again :)

Posted

Thanks a bunch guys! I did what you guys said and I found these open bars I could slip through, so forth finding the key, then finding the mouse lady/theif, and beating Hooktail. Thanks!!!

Also, I'll let you guys know if I get stuck again :)

That's great! I am actually stuck on that game too. The last boss you face, The Shadow Queen, is very hard. I can not beat her for some reason, which makes me very P.O. ed. After a while I kinda stopped, and I haven't attempted to beat her again ever since.......

Posted

the shadow queen took me a couple tries, but then most RPG bosses do.

I always go charging in and neglect my healing.

I think I found bobbery to be the most useful partner for that boss, as he can use the attack (I don't remember what it's called! costs 9FP though...) that blows everybody up.

Posted

I beat shasow queen on the first try, but probably it was luck.

I restarted my game, got back to shadow queen, can't beat.

Posted

I beat shasow queen on the first try, but probably it was luck.

I restarted my game, got back to shadow queen, can't beat.

In response to yer name, YA AIN'T STUPID. No. Not you. NEVER.

And anyone who thinks OTHERWISE....*roosters Shotgun*

I've got friends in High places.... *Cough*

G333's Evil Army

*Cough*

Posted

*Takes out Sniper* any one goin' a start a commotion, im ready.

Posted

oh brother :unsure:

are u stuck anywhere else?

i have started my game over at least 6 times but never beat shadow queen