Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Legend of Zelda Minecraft Adventure Map

1 post in this topic

Posted

Dunno if any of you had seen this already, so I decided to make a thread about it to spread the news. It seemed impressive enough to me that it deserved its own thread instead of being left in one of the several minecraft threads we have lying around.

It says 10+ hours of gameplay at the end. That's a quote from a year ago, when minecraft was still in beta, and this was already looking more impressive than any other adventure map I've ever seen. The trailer looked good for an adventure map trailer.

It's a Legend of Zelda Minecraft Adventure map. To the best of my knowledge there isn't any kind of specific story, other than playing off the typical mood of the zelda games. The way the game starts out, how you get your sword, et cetera. After that, though, this looks to be a very advanced minecraft mod. I'm not sure who made it and how, but I know I'd like to play it. Probably not multiplayer though because I've tried multiplayer adventure maps with some of you and you're all terrible. It's probably not multiplayer anyways.

Here's where you can find the map (It has to run with adventure craft, I'm not sure what that is lol): http://www.minecraft...097-446672-dls/ The minecraft thread this is hosted in also includes a video tutorial on how to install this mod.

I'd love to pick it up but I'm not going to do that until the final version is released.