Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Spore

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Did anyone ever play spore because its actually really time consuming if you let it be

If you don't know what it is, its a game where you start out as a single cell which can become either an herbivore, carnivore, or omnivore, which plays like a top down space shooter

evolve into a creature that lives on land, preying on or befriending other creatures, which plays like WoW

become sentient and form a tribe, which will either conquer or ally with other tribes.

evolve into a civilization that unites the other countries on the planet through whatever means necessary. Both this and tribal stage play like different types of resource managing strategy games

and then set out into space and interact with other planets. this part of the game doesn't have an actual end to it.

The entire game, across all saves, takes place in the same universe. A massive one at that, where it is possible to encounter your other save games by flying to where they are located in the universe.

You can make Creatures, buildings, and Vechicles, as well as create outfits for creatures in the various stages

Just post pictures of things you made or did or whatever because a game like this needs more pics

Like the first thing i ever made was this puppyer right here

J5gnu.jpg

Imagine a horde of these, Scooting towards you

And another one me and saha are pretty proud of. Don't ask us how we managed to do it because we are not quite sure ourselves

rgCKI.jpg

Pheo's race of LOIKA DOIKA's looked promising

SQNks.jpg

But they were unable to escape

e7lsw.jpg

their

64lBv.jpg

FAAAAAAAATE

Posted

is spore free on steam yet

Posted

Nah, but I want it to be. I might pick it up when black friday happens. Also, those Loika Doikas are a warrior race. I was going to get other animal/tribal level loika doikas and give them their own planets and upgrade them to the space stage, then ally with them and conquer the galaxy as the loika doikas must do.

Posted

i got to gather more screenshots because we had a lot of stuff