Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Euro Truck Simulator 2

1 post in this topic

Posted (edited)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/227300/

ss_956b5083f0b7dd6ab156f6e6c0f65bdb65490

What is Euro Truck Simulator 2?

Well, its a game where you drive a truck. Thats pretty much it. Actually, you have to deliver things from point A to point B, while trying not to damage your truck or other people's vehicles along the way.

Does it have good music?

It just has some basic menu music and such, nothing too fancy, just some chill tunes. But, you can IMPORT YOUR OWN MP3S into the game's radio. You can also add live radio streams into the game as well, I haven't looked into doing this myself though.

Does it have RPG Elements?

Actually, yes, you can get experience points and level up. When you level up you actually get to assign skill points and shit too. (I'm not even joking)

How much does it cost?

$40. Isn't that expensive? I wouldn't buy it for $40. Wait for a sale.

Then why are you talking about it?

Because theres a demo on steam. The demo has no time limit, and only limits some of the areas you can access. I've played some of the game and have yet to see anything that I can't access.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, in all seriousness, this game is actually pretty fun. It's really chill. I do plan to buy it if its ever really cheap, apparently it was cheap during the steam summer sale, so I missed it. But yeah, play the demo, and we can discuss it. It has native joypad support, my 360 controller works perfectly with it. The full version also has trading card support and mod support (the demo might have mod support too, haven't looked into it.). My crappy laptop can run it well on low settings, so don't let the fancy graphics in the screenshots scare you.

ss_4c393dbf5924eb9565244f42db24e7fad0676

Like really, thats just too fancy.

(Also we can discuss other simulator games too)

Edited by Double45 (see edit history)