Followers 0

storyline #1

10 posts in this topic

Posted

my idea for a storyline

(based around LTTP)

The Legend of zelda

Introduction

myserious voice-(17years, female, english, but not posh) Heeelp meee.....

Link - (17, male, an american-english) ... What..? (sits up now, very curious.) Uncle, what did you say?

Uncle -(54, male, american) I said, I'm going out. Don't leave home untill i come back.

mysterious voice - I am Zelda...

Link - what...?

Uncle - (picks up sword and sheild, slams door open, and mutters) Zelda... Where are you?

Zelda - I am in the castle dungeon, heeeelp!

Link - (yells) Uncle! Wait!

Uncle - (allready running down a path, Looks back) Don't leave home!

Link - (stands there shocked)........... zelda........

Posted

*based* around link to the past, isn;t that just the exact starting sequence?

Im not entirely sure tho considering link to the past only just came out on the VC today (wooo!!) but i havn't had the chance to play it yet because my new wii is still having to download all the updates (booo!!!)

Posted

I was more thinking along the lines of a funny comic. You could do that, but twist it a bit to make it funnier!

E.g

Zelda- I-am-Zelda

Uncle- Ohhh! Is Sabrina on? etc.

Posted

I was more thinking along the lines of a funny comic. You could do that, but twist it a bit to make it funnier!

E.g

Zelda- I-am-Zelda

Uncle- Ohhh! Is Sabrina on? etc.

no, its a action comic, not a funny one but i hope editors will through in a few jokes.

Posted

I just got Alttp on VC so I'll have a look through. But instead of the cut-scenes, we should do the actual dungeons.

That b*****d big key in the Eastern Palace... You caused me so much stress...

And remember that you can't really put accents in, you would have to imagine them yourselves.

Also, submit this idea to the artists: In actual artwork for ALTTP, Zelda's hair is el pelo rubio, sorry, blonde, but in the game, it is brown. So which to use?

Oh yeah, and are we all decided on ALTTP???

Posted

eh? i saw zelda's hair as being blond in link to the past, i downloaded it too yesterday and it definately looked blond when i rescued her.

i will probably have to doggiepooslap anybody who makes zelda's hair brown, blond is ok and deep red is ok (first two games) but otherwise, no.

Posted

I just got Alttp on VC so I'll have a look through. But instead of the cut-scenes, we should do the actual dungeons.

That b*****d big key in the Eastern Palace... You caused me so much stress...

And remember that you can't really put accents in, you would have to imagine them yourselves.

Also, submit this idea to the artists: In actual artwork for ALTTP, Zelda's hair is el pelo rubio, sorry, blonde, but in the game, it is brown. So which to use?

Oh yeah, and are we all decided on ALTTP???

no, i think you msunderstood what i typed in, we should do the intire thing, cut scenes, dungeons and all. my one was an example.

good point about the accents...

have you got dirt in your eyes? ZELDAS HAIR IS BLONDE!!!

ALTTP is perhaps the easiest zelda game with a proper story so it seems like the best idea! So i think ALTTP is the best storyline (for a first comic) maybe OOT or MM nxt time.

Posted

Yeah, OOT + MM would be too confusing

And no, I don't have dirt in my eyes coz other people have seen it to.

ZELDA'S SPRITE HAS BROWN HAIR

But it wouldn't really matter

Old Guy on Death Mountain: I think this Mirror takes you to another world...

Link: Is that really my fringe? I need my styling products!

Sorry, that was just a joke I came up with.

Posted

ok then is that wat we have decided? does this mean that LTTP is the first comic?

Posted

ok i think i've spotted the whole problem with the hair colour

if zelda is facing forwards is appears blond but if she is facing sideways then it appears to be a light brown, not so sure on if shes facing backwards though (i think it's blond but id need to check) because i can't be bothered right now.