Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Super Smash bros melee

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Out of a scale of Advanced, very good, OK and not good. I would rank myself between Very good and advanced. Who ells is good at SSBM?

Posted

ME ME!!!! I am awesoem with Roy

Posted

I think my rank is between Advanced and Very Good.

I still need to practice those techniques... I hate you shfflc! :mellow:

PS: I'm awesome with Falco.

Posted

I used to play Smash Bros a lot more often, but I was never advanced enough to do those crazy wave dashes around the place and stuff. So I'd say I'm very good; I could beat most people who had been playing for as long as I had been, but then a couple of my friends were just insanely good Marthers and Linkers and I could never beat them no matter what I tried (unless I set the items on high and explosive!).

Since it's so obviously related, I'll tell you my favorite characters! Marth and Pikachu. Marth was great in close combat matches, whereas Pikachu was the exact opposite, I dodged all over the place and took the battle to the skies! :D

Posted

I would rate myself very good...

wavedashing is easy ^_^

(Mewtwo?) people don't know how to win with him... I do ^_^ ps. can wavedash with him too :o

Posted

I'm a really good smasher, I'm in a SSB group called the Super Smash Mutants if you want you can check out my smash page at http://www.smashwiki.com/wiki/RaphTMNT it's pretty cool. You can check out my other group members.

Posted

there is another topic for this in open floor and this is in the wrong forum anyway, this is for ZELDA game gameplay, so this belongs in open floor if it didn;t already exist, but it does, so im just gonna have to lock it.