Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Classic Bioware

2 posts in this topic

Posted

I was just thinking to myself, man, I don't post in the Video Games section very much. And then I though, I guess thats because there aren't many video game threads for things I frequently play. So heres classic Bioware, which I have played, quite a bit of at least. I define classic Bioware to be from their start as a company, most famous early game being Baldurs Gate, to Jade Empire, also, since a lot of games pof this era are kinda similar, you could bring those up too. Maybe Classic RPG's would be the better title, but this serves for now.

Just to get the ball rolling, I'm playing Planescape torment right now. Interesting game, made moreso by the reidiculous amount of good mods for it.

Ah. Just goes to show what I was saying about similarities, I just realized Planescape was not by Bioware, its just very similar to Baldurs gate in design

Posted

I've had Neverwinter Nights for months now and, while I want to, I don't know when I can put aside time for it. Until I do, I've only actually played more recent Bioware games.