Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hyrule on Rollercoaster Tycoon 3!!!

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Some guy on this website: [url="http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=492139"]http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showt...threadid=492139[/url] has made an OOT park on RCT3. It looks awesome. He hasn't finished it yet, but the bits he has are awesome. Ganon's Power would scare me the most, because #1 it is huge & #2 it's wooden...
What do you think???

Posted

Looks really cool. I would never have the stomach to ride any of those, but oh well. :embarrassed:

Posted

lol thats heaps kool.

as a matter of fact. im acually making a map for call of duty 2. and the map is acually a map of my school. so yer.

not really relevent...but yer.

Posted

Wow! That's awesome!!

Posted

that looks awesome. when will it be finished?

Posted

I dunno, coz apparrently, his computer crashed because it is so big. But I'm getting RCT3 for Easter (instead of an Easter Egg :unsure:) so I might try to make a TP one and post it here!

Posted

cool=)

Posted

Don't worry, I'll only make METEORS RAIN FROM THE SKIES, SKEWERING YOU LIKE A 100% ARTIFICIAL KEBAB!! And you shall recieve a free yoghurt of your choice.
Anyways, remember that we have to make two parks, not one, because of the Two Realms. I gotta do twilight and normal, and he gotta do Past and future!
But don't worry.
Idea for a rollercoaster: The Warping ways of Zant. It goes all the way around the park, like in the battle with Zant on TP!

Posted

hehe. You got some good ideas there punched2death=)

Posted

I just looked at the link.
It looks sickkkk =D

Posted

[quote name='FLIP' post='34922' date='Mar 30 2007, 04:42 PM']I just looked at the link.
It looks sickkkk =D[/quote]

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's says something about how it has "Too much bandwidth." and it can't load it. ANYONE know how to find a link to it?!? :angry:

That makes me [b]VERY[/b] Angry: :angry:

PLEASE leave off how sick it looks UNTIL I can see it myself!

Plz?...

Fine....>_>

Posted

That is so freakin' AWESOME!

Posted

Wow...that is very neat. It would be a bit better, if, say, he made mods that had the Triforce on some rides, and maybe some Link and some Zelda somewhere. Of course, I can't complain. I couldn't do this. It's very neat so far, and I'll have to download it when it's done.

Posted

Old news but good find!

Or maybe it was an SC one... no.... It was this.