Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pokemon Conquest

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Apparently, this is a game that exists and came out two years ago.

Did any of you play or even hear about this game? I've never even heard of it before. I guess it's fire emblem but with pokemon?

Posted

I had a classmate who owned it. And yeah I heard it. It's known in Japan as Pokemon: Nobunaga's Conquest or something. It's hilariously strange how Japan takes real people and makes so many game crossovers with them. Like if we made a Pokemon game about George Washington.

Also, it breaks canon by having Mewtwo in a historical setting, and by extension, Ditto.

Posted

Oh, it breaks canon. Oh I see. Mewtwo being there breaks the canon. See I thought this was all legit pokemon things. But then you pointed out that mewtwo was in the game. And so now I see that this game is non canon. I used to look and go "yeah I can see ash ketchum living on this planet in five hundred years" but you just pointed out the fatal flaw that the creators made in this otherwise entirely canon game. Would have been canon, but Mewtwo is there. Got it.

Posted

yeah i mean what happened to the more faithful games, like the one where ash ketchum joins the pokemon puzzle league

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

Or the one where he gets turned into a pokemon!

Posted

the idea of a medieval samurai traipsing about with a pokemon made from futuristic gene splicing and DNA experimentation was a bit odd

Posted

But have any of you guys even played it? I mean seriously, I've heard of the other pokemon spinoff games like pokemon pinball and all that, but even this one was beyond me. You'd seriously think somebody would have said something about it by now. How did a pokemon TBSG go under everyone's radar like this? Why does no one care? It's not like it was a bad game or anything, apparently it got an average of 80/100. What happened?

Posted

I just said I knew someone IRL who owns it.

It probably just wasn't marketed enough.

Posted

Pheo not only did i have this game, i checked it out from the library and was playing it at home while you were here

Knuckle likes this

Posted

I think it was made with Japan in mind; the spinoff is based on a Japan Exclusive game series or something.

Posted

nothing important

Yeah yeah yeah anyways as I was saying why does nobody I know play this game if it's so well known? Whats the deal? I guess we'll never know.

Posted

you're just dense

Posted

WHATS THE DEAL WITH POKEMON