Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pokken Tournament

11 posts in this topic

Posted

So Lucario, Machamp, Suicune, Gardevoir and Pikachu are confirmed.

I kind of wish it was only fighting Pokémon but cooool.

Posted

Not Gallade? Cool.

Posted

I guess that makes sense, Gallade has those arm blades so he's more of a swordfighter than a hand-to-hand guy. It'd be kind of like having Aegislash or whatever that sword thing's name is.

Posted

I just think Gallade looks dumb.

In my relief that Gardevoir would be the fighter rather than Gallade, I neglected to see that Suicune is a fighter. I think it's cool they're opting in the quadripedal Pokemon.

T1g likes this

Posted

I guess that makes sense, Gallade has those arm blades so he's more of a swordfighter than a hand-to-hand guy. It'd be kind of like having Aegislash or whatever that sword thing's name is.

Why would either of those things make them a bad choice to have in a fighting game, especially the former. A Nintendo game. A game centered around fun. One could say that a quadruped would be a bad choice for a fighting game, since most all fighting game characters are bipedal... but then Suicune. Even if they do end up making the rest regular bipedal cheebos like Machamp, I don't see why either of your statements would lower a Pokemon's chance of inclusion into this game. Like... you've played Smash Bros, right? You've played a fighting game, right?

I think practically any Pokemon has a chance for this game, definitely some more than others, but for better reasons. Some are just too Ridley big, like Wailord and Zekrom, but even they might make it in. Or others that are too immobile, like Egg or Snorlax... but even they might make it in. I just finished up Persona 4 Arena and now I'm kind of interested to see how this game turns out. It could turn out to be a really fun game.

Posted

I want to call back to togepi in the pokemon adventures manga, who is probably the strongest pokemon in the series

Pokemon_Special_v41_c444_078-079_neuquan

pheonix561 and DR SHRUBBERY! like this

Posted

New trailer

Posted

I just finished up Persona 4 Arena and now I'm kind of interested to see how this game turns out.

And now six months later, I've played a bunch of Skullgirls and this seems even more interesting.

T1g likes this

Posted

Lucario has Fox's reflector in the Weavile video. So broken, gawl

Pizzza likes this

Posted

Apparently, Pikachu will get more than its basic form and it is the silliest. It's adorable and cool as well though and all of the crowd-pleasing it does is great.

T1g likes this

Posted

PIKACHU JUST puppyING SUPLEXED A SUICUNE I AM SOLD ON THIS GAME NOW