Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

10 posts in this topic

Posted

I have been a die hard Zelda fan for 7 years now, ever since i was 12. Just recently, in November (the month of the war of the Wii) i was in denial that Oblivion was cooler than LOZ. But a month ago I ran across Morrowind GOTY in BestBuy and decided to buy it. I was instantly hooked. A week later I bought Oblivion and the Knights of the Nine downloadable content. I still play Zelda though. In fact after two weeks of Elder Scrolls, i finally got around to finally beating Twilight Princess, (after 4-5 months of delaying the inevitable.)

Posted

oblivion is a cool word...

Posted

I've played that! It's really fun, but I ended up coding cheats into it so much that I never really played any of the quests. :embarrassed:

Plus, the computer was a slow laptop. It's hard to play on a slow laptop, so I never got into it.

Posted

I love the game.I thought that Morrowinds music was better,though.I thought the music was so much better in Morrowind that it makes me miss Morrowind really badly.It's still a fun game,though.The combat system is VERY good,improved alot over Morrowind,were as you missed more than you hit.I'll always turn up the difficulty on the last guy to give it a more epic feel.It's always more fun that way.

Posted

that game is awesome

Posted

I only ever played morrowind, but it is a very impressive game =) very fun with lots of random side quests to do.

Posted

I love all the Elder Scrolls games. They rock! :joy: Oblivion's the best yet, though I don't own it. I have Daggerfall and Morrowind though. :joy:

Posted

I didn't like Marrowind , but I havent got a real chance to play oblivian though.

Posted

I didn't like Marrowind , but I havent got a real chance to play oblivian though.

Posted

Um.... you just posted the same thing twice... lol. And what's not to like about Morrowind?