:embarrassed:

Posted

hahahahah that is sooo freaking funny!!! :D

Posted

That is just sad.

It's a traingle for God's sake,

Tri, meaning three, DUH!!

Posted

Great, Australia is going to get bombed.

Apparently we're Iran, Korea & France.

And apparently all three of those countries deserve to get bombed.

Well, nice knowing you guys! :P

I love the video though.

'Where was the Berlin wall?'

*long, long pause*

'Israel?'

Posted

where did the berlin wall stand?

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Israel?

That was kind of shocking....

And I would be quite worried if I was u zuzu. Theire gonna invade ur country from the west. or east. or mabey south korea. man northkorea is so freaking big...

Posted

wow. that's bad.

'this hour has 22 minutes' is a tv show here that used to do a segment called 'talking to americans' where they'd get americans to say ridiculous things about canada (ie, global warming has to be stopped before it melts the igloo that's our parliamentary building)

it's a good thing not all americans are as stupid as the stereotype!

Posted

dear god.. is it true that I, a 14 year old is smarter than all those idiot people XD

welp yes, and HEY I'm a blond! hahaha :D :D

thats saad XD my god... America is a bunch of idiots, my poor country.... lol

Posted

the worst thing is that ur PRESIDENT isn't much better. actually alot worse.

Posted

Our president....

I was going to say something to make fun of him but I don't know where to start. It's just so sad that an idiot like him is IN CHARGE OF MY COUNTRY! What the heck!?!?!? How is that even possible? Don't we have standards?

Posted

it's possible because u guys voted for him. twice :wacko:

Posted

hahaha, SOME of them voted for him.

there was likely also massive fraud

I don't know, the whole political system in the US just seems like a corrupt disaster to me. that could be said for politics near-anywhere, but I think the US is just about as corrupt as you can get and still call it a democracy.

who DO you vote for when your choices are republican/democrat? ugh that's a nasty choice to make

Posted

who DO you vote for when your choices are republican/democrat? ugh that's a nasty choice to make

republican Bush is the lesser of 2 evils. At least this next time we'll have a.. lets just say at least we'll have one of a more "today" runner. oh and thats an if.. >.o

Posted

Our president....

I was going to say something to make fun of him but I don't know where to start. It's just so sad that an idiot like him is IN CHARGE OF MY COUNTRY! What the heck!?!?!? How is that even possible? Don't we have standards?

They should have a 5th Grade qualifying test for becoming a president!! Bush is a dumbass and 9/11 was set up by the government.

Posted

I'm in 9th grade, I barely took Geography for about a month and a half, and they think Saudi Arabia, France, and other countries are Australia?! :huh:

lol I can't believe this part of the video:

"Which state does the chicken from KFC come from"

*"I don't know, actually..."

"Do you know what KFC stands for?"

*"Yeah, Kentucky fried chicken" :D

Posted

Bush noly got in because, if you remember, Florida was nullified from the vote because his brother, who I believe is the governer, set it up so that African-Americans and Jewish (excuse me if it is spelt with a G [yay for political correctness]) couldn't vote. And that just tipped it in his favour.

I think that Bush is just a puppet, controlled by his brother and father.

It's all a huge conspiracy.

Just like 911 as Goron Mercahant Said.