Why my fellow Americans make me sad

26 posts in this topic

Posted

My, what a little nest of bush-haters.

I think the conspiracy theories are perhaps taking it a step to far, but its funny how little the average person knows in this 'information age'

Posted

U know, Bush just used 9/11 as a excuse to invade iraque. Iraque had nothing to do with it and in one interview Bush got asked why he had decided to invade iraque he said;

*texas accent* Well, u know those guys where the guys who tried to kill my father.

Isn't that kind of shocking?! Thousands of iraques citizens lost their lifes because of Bush' revenga for his father...

Posted

:o

sad.....

Posted

My Dad is obsessed with 9/11. . .

He has so many conspiracy theories. . .

In another interview CNN reports that Building 7 (Another building that fell during 9/11) collapsed Half an hour before it fell. You can even see it in the backround!!!!

There is no way those plains alone brought down those towers. They were rigged with explosives.

Posted

I also gets facinated by conspirecy theories, but I don't think we should belive every one of them, still I don't think we should belive what the american goverment tells us.

Posted

Thank god that had subtitles, all sound on flash isn;t working for me at the moment...

anyway, they don't know where i live (United kingdom) i am invisable to them :ph34r:

Posted

those are teh dumbest people ever known to man kind....sadly, they are americans

Posted

I also gets facinated by conspirecy theories, but I don't think we should belive every one of them, still I don't think we should belive what the american goverment tells us.

Wow some Americans ACTUALLY (Sorry if this sounds offensive, I didn't mean that) HATE Bush. I was thinking I could say something bad about him and people would get angry at me. Well now that we have that cleared up...

Bush.Must.Evacuate.Iraq.

Teh periods were mean to be there.

Sorry If my saying: 'Bush must evacuate Iraq" Was offensive. I didn;t mean that Either.

Oh, BTW, I almost forgot, We Canadians get "This Hour has 22 Minutes" too. On the CBC. :)

Posted

it's possible because u guys voted for him. twice :wacko:

yeah it's kinda hard to believe that so many people voted for him, even though i went out on the street and asked random people how they felt about him (do i even need to say the results?)

Posted

those are teh dumbest people ever known to man kind....sadly, they are americans

This is his brother. Of course they are Americans. We are soooooooo stupid....... not anyone here, particularly, just in general. It kinda sucks.

Posted

haha true