Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Link starts a political party

15 posts in this topic

Posted

I was kind of bored and wrote this story.

LINK STARTS A POLITICAL PARTY

One day Link was out riding Epona. It was a nice day, and Link was in goblin-slaughter mood so he rode over to the local goblin camp. When Link arrived a troubeling sight welcomed him. Ganon and his fellow gerudoes was out gathering members for theire great revelution. Link drew his blade and started to run against ganon. Link went berserk with his sword and sliced ganon. But ganon did not do any recistance. Link got amazed when he saw how ganon fell to the ground. Ganon had his stomach cut open and his guts where falling out. All the gerudoes gathered around him and started to mourn over his death. That is when Link got the shock of his life. From the crowd Link coulde see a familiar face. I was none other then Princess Zelda. Link walked towards her. Everybody was crying and swearing at Link. And when Link reached Zelda she spat at his face. Link didn’t understand a thing and tried to speak. But two hylian guards grabbed his arms and dragged him into a waggon. Link sat there all alone wondering what that had just happend. All his life he had been told that it was his mission to kill Ganondorf, and now that he had done it everybody disliked him. Why this was he did not understand. When he reached Hyrule castle he got thrown into a dungeon. He started to cry. What had he done wrong?

The answer was easy. Link had killed another humanbeeing. Ganon was no longer a rude villian. He had lead a honest campaign for his democratic party called GTP (gerudoe tea party). Link had no right to kill him and Link was now facing 21 years in captivity…. Link understood that he had to do something about this. The only joy Link got was the joy from slaughtering other people. He knew what to do know. Link was going to start a political party. He wanted to make Hyrule a barbarian monarchy once more. But first of all he needed to get out from this jail… That’s when Link remembered a weird creation he once had helped escape from jail… Maybe he could help Link. If he only could remember his name… It was something that started with a T. Tickle…Tinkle… Tingle… Yeah! That’s it! Tingle! Link sent a letter to Tingle, and a couple of days later Tingle arriwed with his army of gay wannebe-faries. Tingle rescued Link and hid him in his secret tower in the great sea. After a couple of months on a tiny Island with 68 gay men Link descided that it was time to leave. So he headed towards Ordon. Link knew he had to gather about 300 members to create a party. Link was quite populair in Ordon and got about 100 members there. Those 100 plus TTA (the tingle army) ment he nedded about 130 more members. Now where could he find 130 more members… Link started to head against death mountain. He had saved the gorons that lived there about three times from different dark fates and knew that he would be able to make some of them members of his political party. And he was right. He got about 230 members. That ment he had enough members to join this years election. Know he just needed to get some good marketing. How could he convince Hyrule to become a monarchy again? That’s when he understood that this could never be done in a democratic way. Link understood that he had to elimitate all competion. The other parties that where going to election was TZCP (the zoras communist party) , GTP, HPF (hylian people front). After all those years as a gardener tingle had worked up quite a fortune and they managed to pay TZCP enough rupees to convince them to return to zoras domain. When sending a scary picture of the tingle army to HPF they managed to make HPF give up. There was only one party left… GTP. Link knew that GTP was far more populair then his own party. He understood that he had to make a laugh out of GTP. And he knew how. Link sat down and started to make a song about GTP. After a couple of hours this was what he had made.

GTP is stupid they are not to smart.

GTP is lame and they are some retards.

Link was very happy with his song and he sent it to TS (tingle studios). Tingle liked it too and he made a song out of it. Then they gave away free copies of it all over hyrule town. The song became a hit and Links party won the election with 104%. After he had chosen some crazy red lion to king he returned to hyrule field slaughtering goblins.

And then they lived happily ever after…

okey that was kind of random :wacko:

Posted

dear god, why did I read all of that :wacko:

it was.. interesting.. surely entertained me for a few minutes XD lol. Only someone with a huge imagination could create that :embarrassed: lol

Posted

Posted

0_0

well, its certainly different :huh:

Nah, its great and funny (well it made me laugh) :D

Posted

I love the TS (Tingle Studios) hahaha :D

I've just noticed... You're not forbiddenforest anymore!!! Now you're eyeoftruth! :unsure:Zzz

Posted

yes, u have an sharp eye... I changed it YAY!

Posted

That was funny.I liked The Zora Communist Party,and how they sent a picture of the Tingle Army to HPF and it was so scary they stepped down.

Posted

yeahi know... tingle is quite scary :huh:

Posted

Thats funny i like it

Posted

weird... yet ....funny

Posted

lol, I laughed through most of it. :lol:

Posted

WTF was that?! 68 GAY TINGLE WANNABE-FAIRIES???!!!! Oh My God, I'm copying that into an email to my friend!!!! She loves Zelda games but doesn't know about the site. And she was gonna start a picket line about people abusing Tingle but realized that it would be stupid.

Posted

That was great!! :D Lol Tingle and his gay fairy wannabes :D

Posted

Y'know.... it amazes me that people are just discovering this story.... I read it a long time ago.........

Yours Truely,

:triforce:

Mr.Triforce

Posted

yeah, i'm amazed to... love your new sig mr. T =)