Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Are you going away?

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay, I figured that we should make this since I happen to be going away this coming weekend to Paramount Canada's Wonderland in Toronto. So, if you have to go somewhere and want everyone else to know that your not going to be here for a bit, make sure you tell so everyone knows! (Of course you dont have to, but would be nice to be updated on what's been going on since you were gone, huh?)

Posted

i'm going to london for 2 weeks at the start of the summer holidays, and going to wales for the last weeek of the holidays

i'm going away for 2 weeks next week and then 1 week at the end of summer

Posted

id like to get to leipzig (germany for 24-27 august, but im not sure whether i'll be able to...

Posted

If anyone was wondering where I was, I was gone from July 14 to 16 on a trip with a friend. Sorry I didn't make a mention on it before, but the site was messed up...

And, I'm going to my grandparents' house this Friday and staying for like a week, and I don't know if I'd be able to use their computer or not, so...yeah.

Posted

Well, Im going away again this weekend and again in couple of weeks to Toronto (again!)

But the good news is if the motel Im going to stay at has wireless interenet, then I can bring my laptop along and use it there. If not, then I cant be on!Oh well!

... I used again three times. No, wait, four!Gah!

Posted

sorry i didn't mension, i was a week on vacation, i will be home for a week, and leave for two weeks more vacation... ok?

Posted

im not going to Leipzig now, my Nintnedo aren;t showing off any of their games to the public so im not gonna miss out on much really..

this thread's kinda died hasn't it?