Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hmmm.....

17 posts in this topic

Posted

We all now the Triforce. Consisting of three (or, for some, four) Pieces. We all know there's only one....OR IS THERE?

This is my theory that argues that point.

We all know Dark Link. He represent All of Link's anger, resentement, depression, everything negative about Link. But he is essentially a copy of link....Therefore, shouldn't he have his OWN Triforce just like his Good self?

And then there's Midna. Near the End of TP, We learn that Midna and Zelda were once ONE AND THE SAME. Shouldn't then, Midna have HER own Triforce as well?

Then there's the (as far as we know) fan - made Triforce of Unity. Some argue it doesn't exist, but for a second, suppose it does.

Well, that's impossible, isn't it? After all, we all know a Triangle doesn't have SIX sides.

But then...What if there's another one?

That means we have TWO Triforces. One of Courage, Wisdom, and Power, and one of Unity, Darkness (Dark Link's Triforce) and one other....

What are your thoughts? Does this seem plausible? If not, please support WHY you don't agree with me.

And most of all....

HAPPY POSTING!!!!!! :lol:

Posted

I get your point, a dark triforce, that's a good idea.

But then, they would have to be a Dark Zelda and a... Light Ganon? mmmh :unsure:

Posted

But then, they would have to be a Dark Zelda and a... Light Ganon? mmmh :unsure:

HOW DID YOU GET THAT IDEA =zoe= ?

Posted

HOW DID YOU GET THAT IDEA =zoe= ?

I'm not sure... I used my (wolf) senses? hehe

Dark Link has a story? Or did you deduced that about Link's anger?

Posted

who's to say ganondorf is the dark one, as we know from twilight princess, he go stuck in the twilight realm for a short while, maybe he even has both the light and shadow version of the triforce of power?

wait, isn;t the fused shadow in 3 parts?

Posted

Awesome, GL!

That made me think of a new theory. I'll call it:

The Dark Triforce.

Posted

We all now the Triforce.

HAPPY POSTING!!!!!! :lol:

I don't belive you because you spelled know wrong. neh just kidding, it sounds awesome... just liketriforce.jpg and kors.png

Posted

Light Ganon... :o:o_o::ph34r: like, "I'm Ganondorf the Good!"

Posted

yeah someng like that ganondorf the good :D

Posted

That's a prettu interesting theory. I've used and seen people use upside-down Triforces in fanart and such, so I guess that would make sense. But Midna isn't evil. She just lives in the twilight. And there are four pieces to the Fused Shadow.. Midna wears one on her head, and you have to get the other three. Right? ...

But the DL theory is a nice theory. I might use it.

Posted

Thanks a lot for saying that, Keaton!

If there are four Fused Shadows, that must mean that there are four Triforce Pieces too.

Posted

curses, this has just backfired on me...

Posted

Good theory TH.

Posted

Good theory TH.

IT'S HT!

Anywho....

No...Midna is Definatly NOT evil....STILL....Near the end of TP we learn about her and Zelda being one at one time....I say Again....THEn, SHOULDN'T SHE HAVE HER OWN TRIFORCe, SAY....THE TRIFORCE OF TWILIGHT?

Just a thought.....

And I honestly Don't know how you guys got the idea of a Good Ganondorf oand a Dark Zelda. NO. NOT POSSIBLE. BUT Fourth Piece.....POSSIBLE. :lol:

Posted

hmm. but then it should be six pieces... or eight :wacko: that's sick... but do you guys understand what this means if it's true??? the next zelda game will be the longest of them all!