Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Best Star Wars Film

22 posts in this topic

Posted

I thought since Star Wars has come and passed, I would ask people what their favorite episodes were.

Mine? EPISODE 3 ALL THE WAY!!!!!

What about you guys?

Please post your opinions on WHY you think it was best.

Posted

episode six. i loved those teddy bears... those EVIL teddy bears... damn! there weren't any evil ones :cry:

Posted

Return of the Jedi.

I loved the Ewoks

Posted

I think episode 1, I loved the races there... :D

Posted

episode three. that could be because I always kind of want the bad guy to win in movies and I liked to see anakin in the last stages of turning evil...and man, they sure don't spare anyone towards the end of that movie. it's the most emotionally powerful of the star wars movies, for me at least

episode six is pretty close to my top pick, though.

Posted

Umm...probably episode 1 (the races on..Nabu I think it was..were awesome!) (and the fact that quagon jin was in it...he was my favorite character..till he died :cry: )

Posted

Umm...probably episode 1 (the races on..Nabu I think it was..were awesome!) (and the fact that quagon jin was in it...he was my favorite character..till he died :cry: )

Some good Choices here.

Episodes one and 3 are tied, it seems......

Posted

EWOKS!!!!!!!!!

I have a friend who looks like one as well

I choose episode 5 because it's just a classic though and can be taken the mickey out of soooooo much.

Posted

EWOKS!!!!!!!!!

I have a friend who looks like one as well

I choose episode 5 because it's just a classic though and can be taken the mickey out of soooooo much.

Good choices.

Keep 'em Coming!!!!!!!!

Posted

I liked episode 6. The classics were a lot better. (Episode 1 was okay.)

My opinion, don't shoot me: I didn't like episode 3. Episodes 1 and 2 were good, but they completely botched the third one. The acting was horrible, the plot was watery, and it was just too much like a hollywood ripoff. The graphics were good though. It just seemed rushed to me, and it didn't seem to flow into the next episode like the rest of the movies did.

Posted

Episode 1!

I don't know why.... maybe it's Qui-Gon Jinn??

Posted

I can't decide. I think all of them were good.

Posted

I liked episode 6. The classics were a lot better. (Episode 1 was okay.)

My opinion, don't shoot me: I didn't like episode 3. Episodes 1 and 2 were good, but they completely botched the third one. The acting was horrible, the plot was watery, and it was just too much like a hollywood ripoff. The graphics were good though. It just seemed rushed to me, and it didn't seem to flow into the next episode like the rest of the movies did.

*roosters shotgun* boooooooooooooooooom! keaton falls down dead. HOW! CAN! YOU! NOT! LIKE! EPISODE! 1! AND! 3!?YOU ARE CRAZY! and yes! it does "flow" into the next one.ITS THE ONE THAT EXPLAINS THE WHOLE SAGA YOU FOOL!

Posted

I had to say episode 5. It was full of action and I think when the story line of the first 3 (the ones released first 4-6) really unwound and became clear

Posted

WoW it's been awhile since anyone posted on this topic