Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Camp Hyrule

39 posts in this topic

Posted

For all you hardcore Zelda fans out there, don't forget about [url="http://www.camphyrule.com"]Camp Hyrule[/url]! Registration for camp runs from July 25-27 so mark the dates on your calendar and don't forget! Camp runs the week of August 14, 2006. This is an official Nintendo camp run by Nintendo Power. It is Nintendo's largest online event of the year and features tons of games, insider information, and chat with real Nintendo staff!

------

"Each and every registered camper is assigned to a virtual cabin, where he or she can meet other gamers and interact with Nintendo's gameplay experts in exclusive Camp Hyrule chat rooms and message boards. Daily events include live chat shows, games, art activities and surprises galore from Nintendo Power Magazine."

"If you like to talk about video games, play practical jokes and rub elbows with Nintendo's expert gamers, then pull out the tanning lotion and get ready to meet new friends at Nintendo's Camp Hyrule 2006. Coming the week of August 14, 2006."

Posted

I'm wondering, when they say nintendo insiders are they talking about the higher-up Nintendo execs or just regular old NOA staff?

Posted

yea, I missed camp hyrule last year... <_<

Posted

i'm a zelda noob..........anyway, how do you sign up?

Posted

[quote name='Daedric Lord' post='3088' date='Jul 10 2006, 12:00 AM']i'm a zelda noob..........anyway, how do you sign up?[/quote]

You have to go there between the 25th and the 27th and there will be a signup on that page. :) You can only sign up on those days.

Posted

[quote name='Daedric Lord' post='3088' date='Jul 10 2006, 01:00 AM']i'm a zelda noob..........anyway, how do you sign up?[/quote]
you'll know when they have it on the site. When it's time to register, you'll see a register link to click on, and just fill out the information and that's it.

Posted

I know I sound like the stupidest person on earth when I say this but...Is this like an online camp thing?

Posted

From what I'm reading, I think it's going to be a virtual camp ... That's really cool but I would live to meet them face to face instead of online!*adds the URL to her favorites*

Posted

I hope this will release new footage of twilight princess! i just cant get enough of this stuff!!!

Posted

[quote name='Princess_Zelda' post='3132' date='Jul 10 2006, 01:25 PM']*adds the URL to her favorites*[/quote]
:P i did that too :D :D

Posted

[quote name='Wik3dLink' post='3137' date='Jul 10 2006, 06:46 AM']I hope this will release new footage of twilight princess! i just cant get enough of this stuff!!![/quote]

I doubt it, Camp Hyrule is just a fun nintendo camp to get people exited for their upcoming games, they wouldn't release any new information let alone a new trailer.

Posted

I was getting worried, i thought it was some real thing when i started reading that i wouldn;t have a chance with because i don;t live in america, but it's online so i geuss that'll be ok, as long as i get my broadband back up <_<

Posted

I dont think they would do it only in America cause that wouldn't be fair to the other zelda fans who dont live in America

Posted

Yay! A happy girl is me. :D It would be cool to meet these people face-to-face though. But still!...

*also adds URL to her favorites*

Posted

Hey. Is this real meeting for you know, where people meets, or is it online somthing??? (where you play it at your house????) :huh: