Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Legend of Zelda: Otherworldy Friends Part 1

7 posts in this topic

Posted

The dragon screeched as it soared over Hyrule castle. Fire burst from its mouth, destroying the very lives of the Hylians. Gorons and Zoras emerged to help out there allies. Arrows blinded the sky while rocks and spears vicously attack the beast. More fire burst out. Children and Adults were burned by the attacks and some of the defences.

But last, a hero garbed in green riding his steed, aided by his blue partner, and weilding the sword of evil's bane, rose forth from the forest. He stood on his steed while speeding furiously to aid the raveged town. He leaped and was soaring toward the head of the dragon. He dragon faced the hero and the source of the evil had faced the hero.

Ganondorf, the evil tyrant, had set this dragon to destroy Hyrule and its inhabitants. The hero landed on the dragon's head, and the dragon thrashed about, trying to knock off the hero. Ganondorf began to hover and unsheathed his sword. The hero did the same and jumped at the villian.

It was an airial battle that the guards couldn't help but watch. CHING, SHLANG, FWING went the swords and flashes shot out from the dark sky. The battle lasted for 50 minutes and ended when the dark wail of evil echoed throughout the sky. The hero, while still in the air, dropped down, sword aimed at the dragon. He flipped and the hero's speed cut through the dragon like butter.

The dragon fell to the ground, head and all. The citizens and guards cheered and rang out tears of joy as the hero skillfully sheathed his weapon. The King came towards the hero, bruised and burned. "Great hero! We can not thank you enough for your heroic battle towards the evil king Ganondorf. He summoned the dragon from the city in the sky and Death Mountain, aiming to kill out the Hylians and leave the gerudos to rule the few survivors, mainly me and my daughter and the rest of those in the Royal Family! But I degress. Brave hero, may we please know your name to host a banquet in your honor to saving Hyrule?"

The Hero smiled. "Sure," he started,"my name is known to the kokiri, zoras, sheikahs, and gorons. My name is L---"

RIIIIIIIIIING! RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING! The bell rang just as the name was announced. The teacher rolled the scroll and put it on her desk. "That's all for today children. We will read more tomorrow about our town history and take a tour of the castle, where our great king Hyrule lives in two days." The children stood up and walked out the door ending their day of school.

This is just my first part of my Otherwordly Friends series. A little short, but more will come.

Posted

how did the dragon come from two places

o well

*moves fan fic into fan fic section*

Posted

you will find out in later parts

Posted

I like it

Posted

Cool nice fic

Posted

That's pretty good.