Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Excite Truck

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Excite Truck
-game review

After I had picked up Excite Truck on my local EB games shop I was really Excited (lol). And at first the game lived up to all my expectations. I think the controller works great, a lot better then on Need for speed for example. The game is all about unlocking new trucks and new tracks. Sadly, the number of tracks is quite disappointing, but there are quite many trucks to unlock, you can also unlock new paint jobs on your tracks. After you have ran through the three first tournaments you will be happy to see that you unlocked a new tournament, Super Excite. Here you will get several new trucks and tracks, and even though this helps on the game

Posted

im gonna move this into articles for the time being, because im nice like that :D

we're going to have to see about the system for reviewing games, but feel free to post more.

I reckon also multiple people can review the same game (althought probabbly a max of 3) so people can get different views on it. For instance, i would've ignored the sound section mostly in this game because you can use an SD card to put your own music in the game.

Posted

[quote name='Gingerlink' post='42049' date='May 3 2007, 03:56 AM']im gonna move this into articles for the time being, because im nice like that :D

we're going to have to see about the system for reviewing games, but feel free to post more.

I reckon also multiple people can review the same game (althought probabbly a max of 3) so people can get different views on it. For instance, i would've ignored the sound section mostly in this game because you can use an SD card to put your own music in the game.[/quote]

yeah you are nice :D

I don't have an SD card, and for other people who don't have one the music is a big minus...