Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Me and my Friends' Game Reviews!

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, I've seen some people putting up Game Reviews, and I thought I would put up me and my friends' reviews on a ton of games we've played, most of them on Nintendo Wii. Heres the link, and let me know what you think of them! :)

http://nintendo-rama.piczo.com/?preview=y&...;cr=7&rfm=y

NOTE: We should be adding more reviews soon, as soon as we get to other stuff on the site :)

Posted

Actually before OoT Link had brown hair even in the show.

Posted

i've said it before and i'll say it again, the show is hardly a good source of referances for LoZ.

Having said that, the hair was borwn in the first two games, then pink in LttP...

o and you do realise the wii ois more powerful than the xbox (not 360, the old one) about twice as powerful...

Posted

i've said it before and i'll say it again, the show is hardly a good source of referances for LoZ.

Having said that, the hair was borwn in the first two games, then pink in LttP...

o and you do realise the wii ois more powerful than the xbox (not 360, the old one) about twice as powerful...

Sorry :cry: I never played the first two games or really any LoZ handheld game (or NES exc.) and 1 question (for Gingerlink) Wii is more pwoerful as in...? Cuz I don't think I wrote anything about it being less powerful then the XBox 360 :embarrassed:

Posted

from your ssx blur review:

"Then again, On Tour was on a console that supported very high graphics (for me) the Xbox. But, I'm not complaining, I honestly like the graphics"

the wii is more powerful than the original xbox and can support even higher graphics and from screenshots it appears to me as though ssx blur was a small step up, although not as much as it could've been, most devlopers are being lazy, as sown by twilight princess being one of the best graphics on it at the moment and that's running on the gamecube architecture.

Posted

from your ssx blur review:

"Then again, On Tour was on a console that supported very high graphics (for me) the Xbox. But, I'm not complaining, I honestly like the graphics"

the wii is more powerful than the original xbox and can support even higher graphics and from screenshots it appears to me as though ssx blur was a small step up, although not as much as it could've been, most devlopers are being lazy, as sown by twilight princess being one of the best graphics on it at the moment and that's running on the gamecube architecture.

Oohh...ok then, my bad lol :D Maybe they should have spent more time on Blur or something....then again you have a good point graphics wise, I mean, thinking of Twilight Princess...ok then, I think I might just switch that SSX Blur review around :embarrassed: