Zelda is missing part 1:The first element

2 posts in this topic

Posted

one day trz,Link,and tails were in Hyrule. they knew that they had to see princess zelda for their final mission so they could return home forever. Link:This could be the last mission we ever go on. im gonna miss u guys so much! *Link crys a bit* Trz:I know but somehow,someway we can find a way to see each other again. Tails:That might me impossible But I belive trz. lets go and get over with this mission! *As soon as they entered the castle,the gaurds lead them to where princess zelda was and somehow she was gone!* All:GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????? Impa:They left a note, it says that bowser and ganon have worked together to stop u all. Link:Urgh! that unfair cheater! trz:How can we find them!? Impa:To find them u need the 3 elements, one is located at the zoras domain. the other is inside death mountain.and the last is in the forest temple in the lost woods. Trz:SOunds like Ocarina Of Time all over again. Tails:We can do it. So where should we start first? Impa: I suggest the lost woods. U haven't seen saria in a long time. Link:Maybe but... I dont remember the way so lets start at the Zoras domain! then we can go to inside the volcano, and finally the lost woods. Tails:Got it. *They walk outta the castles and go into the path to the zoras domain.* Link: I remember how to do this. follow my lead. *They follow him, first they jump across the little opening, then they climbup the ledges to the middle of the waterfall. then they make it to the waterfall enterance.* Tails:Zelda's lullaby. Link: i know. *Link sings it in his ocarina and it opens up.* Link:Lets get in! Trz:Agreed! *They jump in and stare in amazment at the place called the zoras domain. it was warm and filled with other zoras (Some were underwater) everywhere! but where was ruto?* Link:Yeah where is ruto anyway? Tails:Probably with her dad.The king zora. *They run over to him and shock with dissapointment that she is gone as well.*Trz:SHES GONE!!!!!!!!!?!?!??!??! Dad:Thats right, my dear princess ran off into Jabu Jabu like last time but to get an element she lost. Link:That could be what we are looking for! King zora:If u get my princess back, u can have the element. Link:Deal! *The king gives them a fish for luck and he moves outta the way, the heroes then go and see jabu jabu. they present their "Offering":(The fish) To Jabu Jabu and he sucks it in along with our fellow heroes!* All:AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *They land inside him.* Trz:Where are we- EWW! ITS DISGUSTING! WE ARE INSIDE A FISH TO SAVE ANOTHER ONE! Link:Man... I remember the way. we gotta beat the boss. good thing I brought us all roc's feathers to get to the bosses lair. *They puts them on and they fly to the bosses door.* Link:Here we go. *They enter and they see the 3 koopa bros from Mario Party 5. Ruto is on a wall tied up of course.* R.koopa: Im red koopa! B.Koopa:Im Blue koopa! G.Koopa:Hi, Im the hansome one! *They slap green!* G.Koopa:Ow! Blue and Red:SHut it! Green:Well its true. hmph! Red:Anyway we have the princess hostage! If you want her you have to go through the 3 of us! Tails:I can arrange that! *Turns full fox!*RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trz:Me too. *Turns warrior/ninja! Link:Me 3! *Turns into Oni.* Red:This may be tougher than I originally thought. But:Whats done is done. Koopa bros! attack! Blue:Yah!!!!!!!!!! green:YAH!!!! Red:YAH!!!!!! all:YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Banana:I LIKE CEREAL!*BOOOOOOOOOOM!* *Red attacks oni but then tails uses her move "Threatening roar" to hit red and Oni hits red also! Trz gets hit by green and blue but quickly counter attacks by throwing shurikens at the blue and green making them bleed alot! both:AH!!!!! Red:Boys! Regroup! *They group!* red:These guys are tougher than before! Green: I know what we need! I happen to have 3 stars! All:Sweet! Oni:So guys ready to give it up yet?! warrior/ninja trz:It seems like a good idea to me! Red: I dont think so! STAR POWER! ACTIVATE! Tails:Oh no! oni:Not that! Koopas:Yes u kids, that! *They power up and attack trz,tails,and Oni and they lose their power-ups instantly! Tails:No! Koopas:Admit defeat? Link:Never!My turn to power up! *Link puts on the zoras mask and goes zora!*Koopa red:What! Z.Link:Ha ha! zora boomerangs! r.koopa:Ah!!!!!!*Dissapers.* G.koopa:AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Dissapers* B.koopa:AH!!!!!!! WE SHALL RETURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*Dissapers. Link turns back to normal again.* Trz:That was kinda easy. Tails:Harder fights seize to come so easily trz. Trz:Oops forgot. Ruto:Uh guys. A little help here? Link:Oops sorry ruto. *They get ruto down and escape jabu jabu back to the zora king.* King:Oh thank u my heroes! thank u ever so much! As reward! I give u! the element of water! *It looks like the zoras sapphire but its got some more gems and it has red over some parts of it.8link:Thank u. King:dont mention it. now go on with your adventure. we have to teach ruto how to play the zoras anchient guitar. Link:Okay on with the next adventure!

To be continued

Posted

one day trz,Link,and tails were in Hyrule. they knew that they had to see princess zelda for their final mission so they could return home forever. Link:This could be the last mission we ever go on. im gonna miss u guys so much! *Link crys a bit* Trz:I know but somehow,someway we can find a way to see each other again. Tails:That might me impossible But I belive trz. lets go and get over with this mission! *As soon as they entered the castle,the gaurds lead them to where princess zelda was and somehow she was gone!* All:GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????? Impa:They left a note, it says that bowser and ganon have worked together to stop u all. Link:Urgh! that unfair cheater! trz:How can we find them!? Impa:To find them u need the 3 elements, one is located at the zoras domain. the other is inside death mountain.and the last is in the forest temple in the lost woods. Trz:SOunds like Ocarina Of Time all over again. Tails:We can do it. So where should we start first? Impa: I suggest the lost woods. U haven't seen saria in a long time. Link:Maybe but... I dont remember the way so lets start at the Zoras domain! then we can go to inside the volcano, and finally the lost woods. Tails:Got it. *They walk outta the castles and go into the path to the zoras domain.* Link: I remember how to do this. follow my lead. *They follow him, first they jump across the little opening, then they climbup the ledges to the middle of the waterfall. then they make it to the waterfall enterance.* Tails:Zelda's lullaby. Link: i know. *Link sings it in his ocarina and it opens up.* Link:Lets get in! Trz:Agreed! *They jump in and stare in amazment at the place called the zoras domain. it was warm and filled with other zoras (Some were underwater) everywhere! but where was ruto?* Link:Yeah where is ruto anyway? Tails:Probably with her dad.The king zora. *They run over to him and shock with dissapointment that she is gone as well.*Trz:SHES GONE!!!!!!!!!?!?!??!??! Dad:Thats right, my dear princess ran off into Jabu Jabu like last time but to get an element she lost. Link:That could be what we are looking for! King zora:If u get my princess back, u can have the element. Link:Deal! *The king gives them a fish for luck and he moves outta the way, the heroes then go and see jabu jabu. they present their "Offering":(The fish) To Jabu Jabu and he sucks it in along with our fellow heroes!* All:AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *They land inside him.* Trz:Where are we- EWW! ITS DISGUSTING! WE ARE INSIDE A FISH TO SAVE ANOTHER ONE! Link:Man... I remember the way. we gotta beat the boss. good thing I brought us all roc's feathers to get to the bosses lair. *They puts them on and they fly to the bosses door.* Link:Here we go. *They enter and they see the 3 koopa bros from Mario Party 5. Ruto is on a wall tied up of course.* R.koopa: Im red koopa! B.Koopa:Im Blue koopa! G.Koopa:Hi, Im the hansome one! *They slap green!* G.Koopa:Ow! Blue and Red:SHut it! Green:Well its true. hmph! Red:Anyway we have the princess hostage! If you want her you have to go through the 3 of us! Tails:I can arrange that! *Turns full fox!*RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trz:Me too. *Turns warrior/ninja! Link:Me 3! *Turns into Oni.* Red:This may be tougher than I originally thought. But:Whats done is done. Koopa bros! attack! Blue:Yah!!!!!!!!!! green:YAH!!!! Red:YAH!!!!!! all:YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Banana:I LIKE CEREAL!*BOOOOOOOOOOM!* *Red attacks oni but then tails uses her move "Threatening roar" to hit red and Oni hits red also! Trz gets hit by green and blue but quickly counter attacks by throwing shurikens at the blue and green making them bleed alot! both:AH!!!!! Red:Boys! Regroup! *They group!* red:These guys are tougher than before! Green: I know what we need! I happen to have 3 stars! All:Sweet! Oni:So guys ready to give it up yet?! warrior/ninja trz:It seems like a good idea to me! Red: I dont think so! STAR POWER! ACTIVATE! Tails:Oh no! oni:Not that! Koopas:Yes u kids, that! *They power up and attack trz,tails,and Oni and they lose their power-ups instantly! Tails:No! Koopas:Admit defeat? Link:Never!My turn to power up! *Link puts on the zoras mask and goes zora!*Koopa red:What! Z.Link:Ha ha! zora boomerangs! r.koopa:Ah!!!!!!*Dissapers.* G.koopa:AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Dissapers* B.koopa:AH!!!!!!! WE SHALL RETURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*Dissapers. Link turns back to normal again.* Trz:That was kinda easy. Tails:Harder fights seize to come so easily trz. Trz:Oops forgot. Ruto:Uh guys. A little help here? Link:Oops sorry ruto. *They get ruto down and escape jabu jabu back to the zora king.* King:Oh thank u my heroes! thank u ever so much! As reward! I give u! the element of water! *It looks like the zoras sapphire but its got some more gems and it has red over some parts of it.8link:Thank u. King:dont mention it. now go on with your adventure. we have to teach ruto how to play the zoras anchient guitar. Link:Okay on with the next adventure!

To be continued

's alright.lazy typer lol. Glad you wrote your own story :D P.S i wrote a new chapter i wrote Tail's as a Sage. Named Seriea. TRZ will be in the next chapter.