Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Shadows of Twilight Chapter two

7 posts in this topic

Posted

--------------------------------------------Chapter two---------------------------------------

Link Turned around and saw a small bright pink fairy."Link, listen, there are several elements we need to aquire befor being able to unlock Ganons chamber. We must head west." said the fairy. "Fine. As long as I get my revenge."

So off they walked, and floated, west.Luna explained that 30 years ago A boy named Link fought Ganondorf and defeated him. But some years later he mysteriously disappeared.As they walked and talked it got it came to twilight time.Link was walking and a blinding flash of light appeared in front of him. And when he opened his eyes he saw everything under a complete layer of cloudless twilight, though moments ago he was under a cloudy sky. Luna gasped. "What is it?" asked link. Luna was shaking like leaf that had a pool of water on it.Link suddenly realized that in front of them was a weird-looking creature. It was black and had sort of a circular symbol on its chest.The symbol was pink.Link drew his sword and sheild and jabbed and sliced the creature until it fell.It exploded unexpectedly and walking.They eventually stopped at a few vines that looked to make up a door.Link began to cut the door down when a fox jumped out :D . Link swung his sword and it dodged. It suddenly changed into human form. "Hello link" she said obviously female. "H-how do you know my name?"Link replied. "Link.... She is a sage." said Luna.

"Really? What is that?" he inquired. "My name is Seriea." Luna replied to Link by saying" A sage is a keeper of one of the elements. They protect them and make sure they don't fall in the wrong hands." "thats just it," Seriea said "Ganondorf has taken the shadow element!"Luna gasped and Link was dumbfounded."We must get it back Link!" said Seriea and luna in unison.

"so where to go first?" asked Link. "Well," said Luna "We must go and see Princess Zelda." "princess who now?" asked link. "Zelda. she is the sage of light and princess of Hyrule." "P-princess?" "Yes princess." "i'll go with you." said Seriea. "you might want this." she said giving him a flute of some sort. (most would realize this as being the Ocarina)"Zelda gave it to me. Before her daughter, Zelda, became the princess." "Wait a moment," said Link"Zelda is the daughter too?" "Yes."replied Seriea. "Link we first have to travel through Hyrule to get there."So off they went. After a few short hours of walking they heard an odd noise. When they looked around they saw several Black blurs in the shape of men.Link lashed out at them swinging through them, after every hit they disappeared.Seriea jumped on their necks but every time they shouldv'e died they just disappeared and reappeared. On finally jumped into link,literally. Link fell to the ground going through what looked like a seizure. He blacked out and when he woke he was in a room with a woman in black robes speaking the Seriea.Link took a look at his hands and they were dark, as if a shadow had appeared on top of it...

------------------------End of Chapter two-------------------------------

Chapter 3- May be coming soon!

Posted

This is awsome! I got a suggestion for u!

its a good one! say that Ganon;s minions capture tails dureing a fight and tourture her for answers(A.k.a: tickle torture)

Posted

This is awsome! I got a suggestion for u!

its a good one! say that Ganon;s minions capture tails dureing a fight and tourture her for answers(A.k.a: tickle torture)

I'll consider it. BUT i doubt it'll be tickle torture lol.

Posted

I'll consider it. BUT i doubt it'll be tickle torture lol.

who wants me to make another?

Posted

who wants me to make another?

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

woohoo i have one fan.

Posted

COol