Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Loz: Trapped in my Memories Part 1

2 posts in this topic

Posted

Link was walking around Hyrule Field one hazy afternoon, thinking of visiting Zelda. He was about to enter Lon Lon Ranch when he saw a strange red light emmiting from Kokiri Forest. Thinking something was up, Link went to investigate.

Now, consider that Link is carrying at least 27 weapons with him, when his forest is in danger, he can run faster than a rolling Goron down an extremley steep hill. Link entered his forest and proceeded straight to Mido's house. There, instead of Mido, he found an old sorcerer, with dark skin, a very long nose, and Gerudo red hair....

"Greetings, young one. I am Dorgonanf, an old mage from the gerudo parts. I came here to visit the Great Deku Tree, but he seems to have vanished"

"WHAT!?!?!?" Link ran like the wind as he made his way to the Deku Meadow, the small area where the Deku Tree lived. It seemed different though, as the Deku Babas seemed to have been uprooted. He reached the resting place of the Great Deku Tree, but in its place was that same red light he had seen only minutes ago. Dorgonanf appeared behind him and said:

"Fool. You have walked right into my trap." Dorgonaf and Link were overcome by the red light, and when it cleared, Dorgonaf was the only one remaining. "Excellent! Now that the Hero of Time is trapped in his very own memories, we together can rule!" Dorgonaf ripped of his disguise, revealing Ganondorf wearing a strange mask. It looked like the Sun's Mask, but welded onto Ganondorf's skin. He walked off, laughing...

Meanwhile, Link was in a state of flux, his mortocylicane particles revolving and mutating, his cryocylicane particles dragging him one way and another. His head was a mess, and he thought he saw Navi floating in the distance. He fell, down and down until he hit a very painful rock. He rolled off, unconsious. A young girl found him and took him to her village. A village, aptly named Linken Village....

Part 2 coming soon!

Posted

Link was walking around Hyrule Field one hazy afternoon, thinking of visiting Zelda. He was about to enter Lon Lon Ranch when he saw a strange red light emmiting from Kokiri Forest. Thinking something was up, Link went to investigate.

Now, consider that Link is carrying at least 27 weapons with him, when his forest is in danger, he can run faster than a rolling Goron down an extremley steep hill. Link entered his forest and proceeded straight to Mido's house. There, instead of Mido, he found an old sorcerer, with dark skin, a very long nose, and Gerudo red hair....

"Greetings, young one. I am Dorgonanf, an old mage from the gerudo parts. I came here to visit the Great Deku Tree, but he seems to have vanished"

"WHAT!?!?!?" Link ran like the wind as he made his way to the Deku Meadow, the small area where the Deku Tree lived. It seemed different though, as the Deku Babas seemed to have been uprooted. He reached the resting place of the Great Deku Tree, but in its place was that same red light he had seen only minutes ago. Dorgonanf appeared behind him and said:

"Fool. You have walked right into my trap." Dorgonaf and Link were overcome by the red light, and when it cleared, Dorgonaf was the only one remaining. "Excellent! Now that the Hero of Time is trapped in his very own memories, we together can rule!" Dorgonaf ripped of his disguise, revealing Ganondorf wearing a strange mask. It looked like the Sun's Mask, but welded onto Ganondorf's skin. He walked off, laughing...

Meanwhile, Link was in a state of flux, his mortocylicane particles revolving and mutating, his cryocylicane particles dragging him one way and another. His head was a mess, and he thought he saw Navi floating in the distance. He fell, down and down until he hit a very painful rock. He rolled off, unconsious. A young girl found him and took him to her village. A village, aptly named Linken Village....

Part 2 coming soon!

Linken Village? Veeeerrrry interesting.....

Does it have.....LINKEN PARK?! LOL, JK. :lol: