Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Can't Stand This One Guy In My Class

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay, there's this guy in my class; I'll just call him "Drew". That's not his real name though.

Anyway, I've had it up to here with him! :angry: He's the so-called "genius" of the class. Not many of my classmates like him, and I'm beginning to understnad why. He has this attitude like he's better than everyone else. This year in school, he's been acting totally different towards me. Everytime, he gets a test back, he brags about how the teacher wrote "Wow!" or " Great Job!" on his paper. One time, in Chemistry class, he yelled at me when I told him the answer to a question was wrong ( It really was).

He loves to start arguments. He has really upset me at times. I've told him this, but it seemd like he didn't feel sorry. Instead, he said that he was treating me this way becasue he's "preparing me for the real world". Ha! I'll never forget he said that.

He has this friend, "Steve", he hangs out with all the time. He gets mad at me when I try to join in a conversation he's having with him. What really makes me mad is that he's really nice and wants to talk to me only when "Steve" is absent from school. :angry:

He says all my interests are stupid! :angry: I know he doesn't have that many at all. Four times he's told me that dumb, though he didn't actually say, "You're dumb." Like, I told him what my grades were, and he said something like, "No, that can't be right." Alright, if I say anymore, this post will be as long as a novel. Any advice on how I can handle him?

Posted

Ignore him. He'll stop eventually, trust me. It may take awhile, but its well worth it. If that doesnt work, resort to punching his lights out. You might get suspended, but youll have scared the hell out of him.

Posted

If I were you I'd just ignore him, like Oh Noes said.

Posted

ignore him, but if it dont work, tell him that if he doesnt stop say that youll tell the whole school his secret. Since you might not know what it is if he asks what it is dont tell him :unsure: after that if he still does it punch his lights out... after school. But if you cant get him alone just beat him in the school.

Posted

That's your every-day a**hole.Ignore him.He probably won't punch you,since you're a girl,but my tip to having fights in school is to always wait for the other person to swing.Then you can call it self-defense.You might also have witnesses who will tell you he hit you first.Like I said,though,he probably wouldn't hit women.That would make everyone in school,even "steve',hate his guts.

Posted

He sound like a smashing fellow!

Well just ignore him...